RTET / REET 2021:- Board of School Education (BSEH), Rajasthan has released a notification for Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers (REET) to be conducted in April, 2021. Eligible candidates can apply online from 11.01.2021 to 19.02.2021. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……..
Name of the Exam: Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers (REET)
Name of the Level:
- Level-I (Class I to V): Primary Teacher (PRT)
- Level-II: (Class VI to VIII): Trained Graduated Teacher (TGT)
- For Level-I: Diploma in Elementary Education (D.Ed.) OR Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)
- For Level-II: Graduation with relevant subject + D.Ed. / B.Ed. OR B.El.Ed. OR B.A / B.Com Ed.
- For One Level: Rs. 550/-
- For Both Level (Level 1 + Level 2 ): Rs. 750/-
Selection Process: Certificate will be awarded on the basis of performance in Written Examination.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online from 11.01.2021 to 19.02.2021 using given link below. Candidates are advised to read the Official Detail carefully before applying online.
- Start from: 11.01.2021
- Last Date of Online Payment: 19.02.2021
- Last Date of Final Submission: 20.02.2021
- Date of Correction in Application Form: 22.02.2021 to 25.02.2021
- Date of Downloading Admit Card: 14.04.2021 to Onward
- Date of Examination: 20.06.2021