© 2018 – 2020 Speed Job. All Rights Reserved.
SSC CHSL Examination 2018:- Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released a Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2018 notification for filling up 3259 posts of Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, Data Entry Operator (DEO). Eligible candidates can apply online from 05.03.2019 to 05.04.2019. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……
Total No. of Posts: 3259 Posts (tentative)
Name of the Posts:
- LDC/ JSA: 898 Posts
- Postal/ Sorting Assistant: 2359 Posts
- DEO: 02 Posts
- For General: Born not earlier than 02.08.1992 and not later than 01.08.2001 (both dates inclusive).
- For OBC: Born not earlier than 02.08.1989 and not later than 01.08.2001 (both dates inclusive).
- For SC: Born not earlier than 02.08.1987 and not later than 01.08.2001 (both dates inclusive).
Qualification: Intermediate (10+2) Pass.
Fees: Rs.100/-. There is no application fee for SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex-Servicemen/ Female candidates.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the performance in Computer Based Examination (Tier-I), Descriptive Paper (Tier-II) and Typing Test/ Skill Test (Tier-III).
- For LDC: Rs. 5200 – 20200/-
- Grade Pay: Rs. 1900/-
- For Other Posts: Rs. 5200 – 20200/-
- Grade Pay: Rs. 2400/-
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online from 05.03.2019 to 05.04.2019 using link given below. The applicant need not to send any documents such as print out of online application.
- Start from: 05.03.2019
- Closure Date: 05.04.2019
- Last Date of Deposit Online Fee: 07.04.2019 (Upto – 05:00 P.M.)
- Last Date of Generation Offline Challan: 07.04.2019 (Upto – 05:00 P.M.)
- Last Date of Payment through Challan: 09.04.2019
- Date of Tier-I Exam: 01.07.2019 to 26.07.2019
- Date of Tier-II Exam: 29.09.2019