PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2023:- Power Grid Corporation of India Limited, a Maharatna Company under the Ministry of Power, Government of India has released a recruitment notification for filling up 425 posts of Diploma Trainee vide Advt. No….. Eligible / Interested candidates can apply from 01.09.2023 to 23.09.2023 using given link below. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……
Total No. of the Posts: 425
Name of the Posts:
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical): 344 Posts
- Diploma Trainee (Civil): 68 Posts
- Diploma Trainee (Electronics): 13 Posts
Age Limit (18 to 27 years):
- For General / EWS: Born not earlier than 24.09.1996 and not later than 23.09.2005. (both dates inclusive)
- For OBC: Born not earlier than 24.09.1993 and not later than 23.09.2005. (both dates inclusive)
- For SC / ST: Born not earlier than 24.09.1991 and not later than 23.09.2005. (both dates inclusive)
Qualification: Diploma in Engineering in relevant trade with 70% marks.
Fees: Rs. 300/- for General / OBC / EWS candidates and There is no fees for SC / ST / PwD candidates. Fees should be paid through Online via Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / UPI.
Selection Process: The Selection will be based on for the posts of Diploma Trainee in PGCIL Recruitment 2023 are given below:
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2023 Exam Pattern
- Negative Marking: 1/4th
- Duration of Exam: 02 Hours
- Mode of Exam: Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Note: Part II consists of the Supervisory Aptitude Test (SAT) with 50 questions on vocabulary, verbal comprehension, quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, data sufficiency and interpretation, numerical ability, etc. Part I consists of a Technical Knowledge Test (TKT) with 120 questions having specific questions from the respective discipline.
|Part I: Technical Knowledge Test (TKT)||120||120|
|Part II: Supervisory Aptitude Test (SAT)||50||50|
Pay Scale: Rs. 27500/-
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 01.09.2023 to 23.09.2023 using given link below. The applicants need not to be sent their filled application form to concerned department.
- Candidates are advised to read the Official Detail carefully before applying.
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill the Application Form Carefully
- Upload the Required Documents Online
- Pay Online / Offline Fees
- Print the Application Form / Save PDF Format.
Important Dates PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2023:
- Starting Date: 01.09.2023 (From – 05:00 P.M)
- Closure Date: 23.09.2023
- Date of Uploading Exam Admit Card: October, 2023
- Date of Examination: 05.12.2023
- Date of Uploading Exam Result: To Be Announced
|Click for Latest Jobs||Click here for Latest Admit Card|
|Click for Latest Result||Click here for Latest Answer Key|
- CSIR IGIB Technical Assistant Recruitment 2023CSIR IGIB Technical Assistant Recruitment 2023:- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) – Institute of Genomics and Integrative Biology, Delhi (IGIB) … Read more
- HPSC AE Recruitment 2023HPSC AE Recruitment 2023:- Haryana Public Service Commission, Panchkula has released a notification for filling up vacant posts of Assistant Engineer’s vide … Read more
- Bhiwani Court Steno Recruitment 2023Bhiwani Court Steno Recruitment 2023 Office of The District and Session Judge, Bhiwani has released a notification for filling up 13 posts … Read more
- Air Force AFCAT 01/2024 Online FormAir Force AFCAT 01/2024 Online Form:- Indian Air Force has released a recruitment notification and invites online applications for the courses commencing … Read more
- HPSC HCS & Other Allied Service Recruitment 2023HPSC HCS & Other Allied Service Recruitment 2023:- Haryana Public Service Commission, Panchkula has released a notification for filling up vacant posts … Read more