LIC AAO Recruitment 2023:- Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has released a recruitment notification for filling up 300 posts of Assistant Administrative Officers (AAO) – Generalist 31st batch vide Advt. No. Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 15.01.2023 to 31.01.2023 using given link below. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply, pay scale are given below……
Total No. of the Posts: 300
Name of the Post: Assistant Administrative Officers (AAO) – Generalist
- General: 112 Posts
- EWS: 27 Posts
- OBC: 84 Posts
- SC: 50 Posts
- ST: 27 Posts
- PwD: 22 Posts
Age Limit: [21 to 30 years old as on 01.01.2023]
- For General / EWS: Born not earlier than 02.01.1993 and not later than 01.01.2002. (both dates inclusive).
- For OBC: Born not earlier than 02.01.1990 and not later than 01.01.2002. (both dates inclusive).
- For SC / ST: Born not earlier than 02.01.1988 and not later than 01.01.2002. (both dates inclusive).
Qualification: Bachelor Degree in any stream.
Fees: Rs. 826/- for General / OBC / EWS candidates and Rs. 100/- for SC / ST / PwD candidates. Fees should be paid through Online via Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / UPI.
Pay Scale: Rs. 92870/- per month.
Selection Process: The Selection will be based on for the posts of Assistant Administrative Officers (AAO) – Generalist in LIC Recruitment are given below:
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Self Declaration (Should be Written by Hand): I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply from 15.01.2023 to 31.01.2023 using given link below. The applicants need not to be sent their filled application form to concerned department.
- Candidates are advised to read the Official Detail carefully before applying.
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill the Application Form Carefully
- Upload the Required Documents Online
- Pay Online / Offline Fees
- Print the Application Form / Save PDF Format.
- Start from: 15.01.2023
- Closure Date: 31.01.2023
- Date of Admit Card Downloading:07 to 10 days before examination
- Date of Preliminary Examination: 17.02.2023 & 20.02.2023
- Date of Mains Examination: 18.03.2023