FRI Recruitment 2020:- Forest Research Institute, Dehradun has released a recruitment notification for filling up 107 post of MTS & Various Post. Eligible candidates can apply online from 17.08.2020 to 15.09.2020. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……
Total No. of the Posts: 107
Name of the Posts:
- Library Information Assistant: 01 Post
- General: 01 post
- Technical Assistant (Field / Lab Research): 59 Posts
- General: 33 Posts
- EWS: 07 Posts
- OBC: 08 Posts
- SC: 11 Posts
- Technical Assistant (Maintenance): 03 Posts
- General: 02 Posts
- SC: 01 Post
- Steno Grade – II: 04 Posts
- General: 04 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): 40 Posts
- General: 19 Posts
- OBC: 09 Posts
- EWS: 05 Posts
- SC: 06 Posts
- ST: 01 Post
- For Technical Assistant: Born not earlier than 16.09.1990 and not later than 15.09.1999. (both dates inclusive)
- For Other Posts: Born not earlier than 16.09.1993 and not later than 15.09.2002. (both dates inclusive)
- For Library Information Assistant: Bachelor Degree in Library Science.
- For Technical Assistant (Field / Lab Research): Bachelor Degree in Science (B.Sc) in relevant subject. (Please refer to Official Detail)
- For Steno Grade – II: Intermediate (10+2) Passed. Should have Stenographer Speed 80 w.p.m in English / Hindi.
- For MTS: Matriculation (10th) Passed.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in the Written Test.
Pay Scale: As per FRI Rules.
Fees: Rs. 700/- for General / OBC / EWS candidates and Rs. 300/- for SC / ST / Female / PwD candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 17.08.2020 to 15.09.2020 using given link below. Candidates are advised to read the Official Detail carefully before applying online.
- Start from: 17.08.2020
- Closure Date: 15.09.2020