Dr. Ambedkar Medhavi Chhattar Sanshodhit Yojna – (DAMCS) Scholarship 2023 – 24:- Welfare of Scheduled Caste & Backward Classes Department (Govt. of Haryana) has released a notification for those students who got 60% to 80% marks in 10th, 12th, UG Course during session 2022 – 2023 and their family annual income is less than 04 Lakhs. They are eligible to fill the application form of Dr. Ambedkar Medhavi Chattar Sanshodhit Yojna. Eligible students can apply online from 01.07.2023 to 31.01.2024 using given link below. Other details like educational, where to be filled, important documents, how to apply are given below………..
Brief Information:- To encourage the merit amongst Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes students a scheme namely “Dr. Ambedkar Medhavi Chhattar Sansodhit Yojna” was launched from the year 2005-06. It is amended in 2009 which make this scheme “The Scheme of masses” as its scope has been extended up to post-graduate classes. Now this scheme is known as “Dr. Ambedkar Medhavi Chhattar Sansodhit Yojna”. From the year 2005-06 no. of benficiaries were Increased from 1,495 to 10855 (2009-2010) which shows its great growth. Similarly, expenditure has also been increased from 1.49 crore to 9.25 crore.
Name of Scheme: Dr. Ambedkar Medhavi Chhattar Sanshodhit Yojna
Eligibility: Students should be domicile of Haryana and should have 60% to 80% marks in 10th, 12th, UG Course during session 2022 – 2023 and their family annual income is less than 04 Lakhs.
Document be Required at Submission:-
- Family ID
- Photo & Sign
- 10th / 12th Marksheet
- Income Certificate
- Haryana Resident Certificate (Domicile)
- SC / BC Certificate (If applicable)
- School ID Card / Latter Head Issued from Presently studying school / college
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Account Passbook
- Father Death Certificate (If Father Has Died)
- BPL Ration Card (In Case Of BPL Category)
Scholarship Process: Scholarship will be awarded on the basis of Matriculation (10th), Intermediate (12th) and Graduate marks (should be above 60% marks).
Scholarship Amount of Dr. Ambedkar Medhavi Chhattar Sanshodhit Yojna 2023
How to Apply: Eligible students can apply online from 01.07.2023 to 31.01.2024 using given link below. The applicants need be sent their filled application form to concerned department.
- Candidates are advised to read the Official Detail carefully before applying.
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill the Application Form Carefully
- Upload the Required Documents Online
- Pay Online / Offline Fees (If Required)
- Print the Application Form / Save PDF Format.
- Start from: 01.07.2023
- Closure Date: 31.01.2024
|Click for Latest Jobs||Click here for Latest Admit Card|
|Click for Latest Result||Click here for Latest Answer Key|
- CSIR IGIB Technical Assistant Recruitment 2023CSIR IGIB Technical Assistant Recruitment 2023:- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) – Institute of Genomics and Integrative Biology, Delhi (IGIB) … Read more
- HPSC AE Recruitment 2023HPSC AE Recruitment 2023:- Haryana Public Service Commission, Panchkula has released a notification for filling up vacant posts of Assistant Engineer’s vide … Read more
- Bhiwani Court Steno Recruitment 2023Bhiwani Court Steno Recruitment 2023 Office of The District and Session Judge, Bhiwani has released a notification for filling up 13 posts … Read more
- Air Force AFCAT 01/2024 Online FormAir Force AFCAT 01/2024 Online Form:- Indian Air Force has released a recruitment notification and invites online applications for the courses commencing … Read more
- HPSC HCS & Other Allied Service Recruitment 2023HPSC HCS & Other Allied Service Recruitment 2023:- Haryana Public Service Commission, Panchkula has released a notification for filling up vacant posts … Read more