© 2018 – 2020 Speed Job. All Rights Reserved.
CPCB Recruitment 2020:- Central Pollution Control Board, Delhi has released a notification for filling up 48 posts of Attendant, LDC & Various Post. Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 05.05.2020 to 25.05.2020. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……
Total No. of the Posts: 48
|Post Name: Scientist – B|
|Post Name: Junior Scientific Assistant|
|Post Name: Data Entry Operator (Grade – II)|
|Post Name: Junior Technician|
|Post Name: Junior Laboratory Assistant|
|Post Name: Lower Division Clerk|
|Post Name: Attendant (MTS)|
- For Scientist – B: Born not earlier than 26.05.1985 and not later than 25.05.2002. (both dates inclusive)
- For Junior Scientific Assistant & Senior Technician:: Born not earlier than 26.05.1990 and not later than 25.05.2002. (both dates inclusive)
- For Other All Posts: Born not earlier than 26.05.1995 and not later than 25.05.2002. (both dates inclusive)
- For Scientific – B: Bachelor / Master Degree in Engineering / Technology in Civil / Chemical / Environmental / Natural / Agricultural Sciences.
- For Junior Scientific Assistant: Bachelor Degree in Science (B.Sc) with four years experience in the Line.
- For Senior Technician: Diploma in Instrumentation / Electronic / Mechanical.
- For Data Entry Operator (Grade – II): Intermediate (12th) passed. 8000 Key depressions per hour.
- For Junior Technician: Matriculation (10th) passed. Certificate from ITI in Mechanical. Three years experience in Servicing Laboratory Machines.
- For Junior Laboratory Assistant: Intermediate (10+2) Passed.
- For Lower Division Clerk: Bachelor Degree in any stream. Should have typing speed 30 w.p.m in English / 25 w.p.m in Hindi.
- For Attendant (MTS): Middle (08th) Passed.
Fees: There is no fee for All candidates.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in the Written Test / Typing Test.
- For Scientific – B: Rs. 56100 – Rs. 177500/-
- For Junior Scientific Assistant & Senior Technician: Rs. 35400 – Rs. 112400/-
- For Data Entry Operator (Grade – II) & Junior Technician: Rs. 25500 – Rs. 81100/-
- For Junior Laboratory Assistant & Lower Division Clerk: Rs. 19900 – Rs. 63200/-
- For Attendant (MTS): Rs. 18000 – Rs. 56900/-
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 05.05.2020 to 25.05.2020 using given link below. The applicants need be E-Mail their filled application form along with self attested copied of testimonials to [email protected] Candidates are advised to read the Official Detail carefully before applying online.
- Start Date: 05.05.2020
- Closure Date: 25.05.2020