SSC CHSL Examination 2019:- Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released a Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2019 notification for filling up 4893 posts of Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, Data Entry Operator (DEO). Eligible candidates can apply online from 03.12.2019 to 10.01.2020. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……
Total No. of Posts: 4893 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- LDC/ JSA: 898 Posts
- Postal/ Sorting Assistant: 2359 Posts
- DEO: 02 Posts
- For General: Born not earlier than 02.01.1993 and not later than 01.01.2002. (both dates inclusive)
- For OBC: Born not earlier than 02.01.1990 and not later than 01.01.2002. (both dates inclusive)
- For SC: Born not earlier than 02.01.1988 and not later than 01.01.2002. (both dates inclusive).
Qualification: Intermediate (10+2) Pass.
Fees: Rs.100/-. There is no application fee for SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex-Servicemen/ Female candidates.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the performance in Computer Based Examination (Tier-I), Descriptive Paper (Tier-II) and Typing Test/ Skill Test (Tier-III).
- For LDC / JSA: Rs. 19900 – 63200/-
- For Other Posts: Rs.25500 – Rs. 81100/-
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online from 03.12.2019 to 10.01.2020 using link given below. The applicant need not to send any documents such as print out of online application.
- Start from: 03.12.2019
- Closure Date: 10.01.2020
- Last Date of Online Payment: 12.01.2020
- Last Date of Generation Offline Challan: 12.01.2020
- Last Date of Payment through Challan: 14.01.2020