HSSC – Haryana CET Group D Form 2023: Haryana Staff Selection Commission has released a notification for filling up 13536 Group D Posts in Various Departments through Common Entrance Test (CET) vide Advt. No. 01/2023. Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 05.06.2023 to 06.07.2023 using given link below. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……..
Total No of the Posts: 13536
Name of the Exam: Common Entrance Test (CET)
Name of the Post: Group D
Age Limit: Candidates should be between 18 years to 42 years old. (5 years Age Relaxation is applicable for SC / BC / Unmarried Women / Widow / Handicapped and 3 Years for EsM)
Qualification: Matriculation (10th) Passed.
- Family ID
- Photo & Sign
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate (SC / BC / EWS)
- Haryana Resident Certificate (Domicile)
- Matriculation Certificate (10th)
- Intermediate Certificate (10+2)
- Father Death Certificate (If Father has Died)
- Eligible Sports Person (ESP) Certificate (If Applicable)
- Handicapped Certificate (If Applicable)
- No Govt. Job in Family / Widow / Orphan / Death / Vimukt Jatis and Tapriwas Jatis Certificate (If Applicable)
- For General Male / Dependent of Ex-Serviceman Candidates (Family ID Holders / Non Resident of Haryana but Provide Aadhar Card No.): Rs. 500/-
- For General Male / Dependent of Ex-Serviceman Candidates (Non Family ID Holders / Non Resident of Haryana and Dont Have Aadhar Card No.): Rs. 1000/-
- For General Female / ExSm / PwD / SC / BC / EWS Candidates (Family ID Holders): Rs. 250/-
- For General Female / ExSm / PwD / SC / BC / EWS Candidates (Non Family ID Holders): Rs. 500/-
- For General Female / ExSm / PwD / SC / BC / EWS Candidates ( Non Resident of Haryana and Dont Have Aadhar Card No.): Rs. 1000/-
- Fees should be paid through Online via Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / UPI.
HSSC CET Group D 2023 Exam Pattern: The NTA (National Testing Agency) will conduct the Haryana CET Group Exam 2023 at more than 1200 exam centers across the state of Haryana and the test may be held in between July, 2023 to August, 2023. The written test for the posts of Group D Exam includes six parts. The HSSC CET Group D Written Exam consists of 100 multiple-choice-questions (MCQ). Each question carries 0.95 marks. So, the total marks of written exam are 95. There will be no negative marking but if any question is left blank then 0.95 marks will be deducted.
|General Knowledge (GK) + General Science||15 +15||14.25 + 14.25|
|Haryana General Knowledge||25||23.75|
Haryana CET Group D Exam Syllabus 2023: Haryana CET Syllabus includes the subjects as given below – General Knowledge, Reasoning, Mathematics, Science, Computer Fundamentals, English, Hindi and Haryana General Knowledge (The Haryana General Knowledge part will include the History, Polity, Geography, Economy, Haryana Current Affairs, Culture of Haryana). However the Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has not given any official syllabus for the CET Exam but the candidates can refer to the Previous Year Question Papers of HSSC for the understanding of the topics asked by HSSC in various exam for various post like Haryana Group D Exam 2018, Haryana Gram Sachiv Exam, Haryana Patwari, Canal Patwari & Land Patwari exams.
Selection Process: The Selection will be based on for the posts of Group D in Various Departments through Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) CET (Common Entrance Test) are given below [The socio economic & experience marks will be automatically added to CET Score card]
- Written Test
- Socio Economic Criteria
Pay Scale: Rs. 16900 – Rs. 535008/-
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 05.06.2023 to 06.07.2023 using given link below when the fully official will be released. The applicants need not to be sent their filled application form to concerned department.
- Candidates are advised to read the Official Detail carefully before applying.
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill the Application Form Carefully
- Upload the Required Documents Online
- Pay Online / Offline Fees
- Print the Application Form / Save PDF Format.
Important Dates HSSC CET Group D Recruitment 2023:
- Date of Advt. 30.05.2023
- Start From: 05.06.2023
- Closure Date: 06.07.2023 (Extended)
- Closure Date of Payment: 20.07.2023
- Date of Editing in Application Form: 15.07.2023 to 20.07.2023
- Date of Exam: 21.10.2023 to 22.10.2023
- Date of Uploading Result for Group D Posts: To Be Updated
|Click for Latest Jobs||Click here for Latest Admit Card|
|Click for Latest Result||Click here for Latest Answer Key|
- CSIR IGIB Technical Assistant Recruitment 2023CSIR IGIB Technical Assistant Recruitment 2023:- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) – Institute of Genomics and Integrative Biology, Delhi (IGIB) … Read more
- HPSC AE Recruitment 2023HPSC AE Recruitment 2023:- Haryana Public Service Commission, Panchkula has released a notification for filling up vacant posts of Assistant Engineer’s vide … Read more
- Bhiwani Court Steno Recruitment 2023Bhiwani Court Steno Recruitment 2023 Office of The District and Session Judge, Bhiwani has released a notification for filling up 13 posts … Read more
- Air Force AFCAT 01/2024 Online FormAir Force AFCAT 01/2024 Online Form:- Indian Air Force has released a recruitment notification and invites online applications for the courses commencing … Read more
- HPSC HCS & Other Allied Service Recruitment 2023HPSC HCS & Other Allied Service Recruitment 2023:- Haryana Public Service Commission, Panchkula has released a notification for filling up vacant posts … Read more