© 2018 – 2020 Speed Job. All Rights Reserved.
DDA Recruitment 2020:- Delhi Development Authority has released a recruitment notification for filling up 629 posts of Mali, Patwari, Surveyor & Various Post. Eligible candidates can apply online from 01.04.2020 to 15.05.2020. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……
Total No. of Posts: 629
|Post Name: Deputy Director (System)|
|Post Name: Deputy Director (Planning)|
|Post Name: Assistant Director (System)|
|Post Name: Assistant Director (Planning)|
|Post Name: Assistant Account Officer|
|Post Name: Architectural Assistant|
|Post Name: Planning Assistant|
|Post Name: Section Officer (Horticulture)|
|Post Name: Supervisor|
|Post Name: Stenographer Gr. – D|
|Post Name: Patwari|
|Post Name: Junior Secretarial Assistant|
|Post Name: Mali|
- For Deputy Director’s: Born not earlier than 23.04.1980 and not later than 22.04.2002. (both dates inclusive)
- For Assistant Director, Assistant Account Officer, Architectural Assistant, Planning Assistant, Section Officer & Stenographer: Born not earlier than 23.04.1990 and not later than 22.04.2002 (both dates inclusive).
- For Assistant Director (Planning): Born not earlier than 23.04.1985 and not later than 22.04.2002 (both dates inclusive).
- For Patwari: Born not earlier than 23.04.1993 and not later than 22.04.1999 (both dates inclusive).
- For Junior Secretariat Assistant: Born not earlier than 23.04.1993 and not later than 22.04.2002 (both dates inclusive).
- For Mali: Born not earlier than 23.04.1995 and not later than 22.04.2002 (both dates inclusive).
- For Deputy Director (System): Ph.D in Computer Science/ IT OR ME / M.Tech in Computer Science /IR with at least 60% marks in aggregate with 03 years of relevant experience OR B.E / B.Tech / M. Sc in Computer Science / IT/ MCA with minimum 60% marks in aggregate with 05 years of relevant experience in computer programming.
- For Deputy Director (System): Bachelor Degree in Planning/ Architecture/ Mechanical/ Civil/ Municipal Engineering or Master in Geography/Sociology/Economics or its equivalent. OR Post graduation in Planning with specialization in any of the field of Town / City / Urban / Housing / Transport/Environmental Planning. Minimum 05 years of experience
- For Assistant Director (System): B.E / B.Tech / M.Sc / M.Tech / MCA in Computer Science / IT with 60% marks.
- For Assistant Director (Planning): Bachelor Degree in Planning / Architecture / Civil /Municipal Engineering OR Master Degree in Geography/Sociology/Economics.
- For Assistant Account Officer: CA / CS OR MBA in Finance.
- For Architectural Assistant: Bachelor Degree in Architecture.
- For Planning Assistant: Bachelor Degree in Planning / Architecture.
- For Section Officer (Horticulture): Bachelor Degree in Agriculture / Horticulture / Forestry.
- For Surveyor: Certificate from ITI in Surveyor with Two years Experience.
- For Stenographer Gr. – D: Intermediate (10+2) passed and Knowledge of Stenographer.
- For Patwari: Bachelor Degree in any stream.
- For Junior Secretariat Assistant – Intermediate (10+2) passed with 75% marks. Should have 35 w.p.m typing speed in English and 30 w.p.m in Hindi on Computer.
- For Mali: Matriculation (10th) passed.
Fees: Rs. 500/- for General / OBC / EWS candidates and There is no fee for SC / ST / PWD / Female / ESM candidates.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in the Written Test & Skill Test
Pay Scale: As per DDA Rules.
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online from 01.04.2020 to 30.04.2020 using link given below. The applicant need not to send any documents such as print out of online application.
- Start from: 01.04.2020
- Closure Date: 15.05.2020 (Upto: 06:00 P.M) (Extended)
- Last Date of Payment: 20.05.2020 (Extended)