APS, AWES Recruitment 2023:- Army Welfare Education Society has released a recruitment notification for filling up vacant posts of TGT, PGT & PRT in 136 Army Public Schools are located in various Cantonments and Military Stations across India. These schools are administered and managed by Local Military Authorities and affiliated to the CBSE. Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 20.07.2023 to 25.10.2023 using given link below. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……..
- PRT (Primary Teacher)
- TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher)
- PGT (Post Graduate Teacher)
- For Fresh Candidates (Less than 05 years experienced): Born not earlier than 02.04.1984.
- For Experienced (More than 05 years experienced): Born not earlier than 02.04.1967.
- For PRT: Bachelor Degree with 50% marks and B.Ed / D.Ed qualified with 50% marks.
- For TGT: Bachelor Degree in relevant subject with 50% marks and B.Ed qualified with 50% marks.
- For PGT: Master Degree in relevant subject with 50% marks and B.Ed qualified with 50% marks.
- CTET / TET is not mandatory for appearing in the Online Screening Test. However, CTET / TET conducted by Centre/state government is mandatory for appointment as TGTs/PRTs. Those not qualified in CTET / TET but found fit in all other respects may be considered for appointment on vacancies which may be adhoc in nature till attainment of qualification.
Fees: Rs. 385/- for All candidates. Fees should be paid through Online via Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / UPI.
Selection Process: The Selection will be based on for the posts of TGT, PGT & PRT in 136 Army Public Schools Recruitment 2023 are given below:
- Written Test
- Evaluation of Teaching Skills and Computer Proficiency
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Pay Scale: As per APS, AWES Recruitment Rules 2023.
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 20.07.2023 to 25.10.2023 using given link below. The applicants need not to be sent their filled application form to concerned department.
- Candidates are advised to read the Official Detail carefully before applying.
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill the Application Form Carefully
- Upload the Required Documents Online
- Pay Online / Offline Fees
- Print the Application Form / Save PDF Format.
Important Dates of AWES Army Public School Recruitment 2023:
- Start from: 20.07.2023 (From – 10:00 A.M.)
- Closure Date: 25.10.2023 [Extended]
- Date of Uploading Exam Admit Card: November, 2023
- Date of Examination: 25.11.2023 to 26.11.2023
- Date of Uploading Exam Result: December, 2023
|Click for Latest Jobs||Click here for Latest Admit Card|
|Click for Latest Result||Click here for Latest Answer Key|
- HPSC AO Recruitment 2023HPSC AO Recruitment 2023:- Haryana Public Service Commission, Panchkula has released a notification for filling up vacant posts of Account Officer in … Read more
- CSIR IGIB Technical Assistant Recruitment 2023CSIR IGIB Technical Assistant Recruitment 2023:- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) – Institute of Genomics and Integrative Biology, Delhi (IGIB) … Read more
- HPSC AE Recruitment 2023HPSC AE Recruitment 2023:- Haryana Public Service Commission, Panchkula has released a notification for filling up vacant posts of Assistant Engineer’s vide … Read more
- Bhiwani Court Steno Recruitment 2023Bhiwani Court Steno Recruitment 2023 Office of The District and Session Judge, Bhiwani has released a notification for filling up 13 posts … Read more
- Air Force AFCAT 01/2024 Online FormAir Force AFCAT 01/2024 Online Form:- Indian Air Force has released a recruitment notification and invites online applications for the courses commencing … Read more