© 2018 – 2020 Speed Job. All Rights Reserved.
UPTET 2019:- Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board has released a notification for Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET) to be conducted in December 2019. Eligible candidates can apply online from 01.11.2019 to 20.11.2019. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……..
Name of the Exam: Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET)
Name of the Level:
- Level-I (Class I to V): Primary Teacher (PRT)
- Level-II: (Class VI to VIII): Trained Graduated Teacher (TGT)
- For Level-I: Bachelor Degree in any stream with B.Ed exam qualified. Diploma in Teacher from AMU, Aligarh OR Moaalizm E Urdu exam passed OR D.Ed Special exam passed. Two year BTC exam passed / BTC Specials exam passed. OR Intermediate (10+2) passed with 50% marks and Four years B.LEd Degree passed.
- For Level-II: Bachelor Degree / Master Degree with 50% marks with B.Ed / B.Ed Special examination passed. OR Bachelor Degree / Master Degree witn Two years BTC examination passed OR Intermediate (10+2) passed with 50% marks and Four years B.LEd. OR Intermediate (10+2) passed with 50% marks and B.Sc Ed. passed.
- For One Level: Rs. 600/- for General/OBC candidates, Rs. 400/- for SC/ST candidates and Rs. 100/- for PwD candidates.
- For Two Level: Rs. 1200/- for General/OBC candidates, Rs. 800/- for SC/ST candidates and Rs. 200/- for PwD candidates.
Selection Process: Certificate will be awarded on the basis of performance in Written Examination.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online from 01.11.2019 to 20.11.2019 using given link below. Candidates are advised to read the Official Detail carefully before applying online.
- Start from: 01.11.2019
- Closure Date: 20.11.2019
- Last Date of Online Payment: 21.11.2019
- Last Date to Complete Application Form: 22.11.2019
- Date of Examination: 22.12.2019
- Date of Uploading Result: January 2020