UPSSSC Recruitment 2019:- Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission has released a recruitment notification for filling up 904 post of Assistant Research Officer Statistics (ASRO) & Assistant Statistical Officer (ASO). Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 19.09.2019 to 09.10.2019. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……..
Total No. of the Posts: 904
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Research Officer Statistics (ASRO): 623
- General: 349 Posts
- OBC: 193 Posts
- SC: 60 Posts
- ST: 21 Posts
- Assistant Statistical Officer (ASO): 281
- General: 204 Posts
- OBC: 22 Posts
- SC: 44 Posts
- ST: 11 Posts
- For General: Born not earlier than 02.07.1979 and not later than 01.07.1998. (both dates inclusive)
- For OBC: Born not earlier than 02.07.1976 and not later than 01.07.1998. (both dates inclusive)
- For SC/ST: Born not earlier than 02.07.1974 and not later than 01.07.1998. (both dates inclusive)
Qualification: Master Degree in Mathematics / Mathematical Statistics / Commerce / Economics / Statistic. One year Diploma in Computer Science / O Level exam qualified.
Fees: Rs. 185/- General / OBC candidates, Rs. 95/- for SC/ST candidates and Rs. 25/- for PwD candidates.
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200 – Rs. 20200/-
- Grade Pay: 2000/-
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in Written Test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online from 19.09.2019 to 09.10.2019 using link given below. The applicant need not to sent their filled application form to Concerned Department
- Start From: 19.09.2019
- Closure Dates: 09.10.2019
- Last Date of Correction: 16.10.2019