© 2018 – 2020 Speed Job. All Rights Reserved.
UPSC Recruitment 2020:- Union Public Service Commission has released a recruitment notification for filling up 41 post of Jr. Scientific Assistant & Various Post. Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 07.08.2020 to 27.08.2020. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……
Total No. of the Posts: 24
Name of the Posts:
- Scientific Officer (Pharmacognosy): 01 Post
- Junior Scientific Officer: 14 Posts
- Lecturer (Physiotherapy): 02 Posts
- Lecturer (Prosthetics & Orthotics): 03 Posts
- Lecturer (Vocational Guidance): 02 Posts
- Sub Editor: 02 Posts
- For Junior Scientific Officer & Sub Editor: Born not earlier than 28.08.1990 and not later than 27.08.2002. (both dates inclusive)
- For Other Posts: Born not earlier than 28.08.1985 and not later than 27.08.2002. (both dates inclusive)
- For Scientific Officer (Pharmacognosy): Master Degree in Botany / Pharmacy (with Pharmacognosy as main subject). Three years experience.
- For Junior Scientific Officer: Master Degree in Physics / Applied Physics / Chemistry / Polymer Chemistry / Electronics OR Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in Electronics/ Telecommunication/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/Metallurgical/Mechanical/Aeronautical/Chemical. Two years experience.
- For Sub Editor: Bachelor’s Degree in Law.
- For Lecturer (Physiotherapy): Master Degree in Physiotherapy. Two years experience.
- For Lecturer (Prosthetics and Orthotics): Master Degree in Prosthetics and Orthotics. Three years experience.
- For Lecturer (Vocational Guidance): Master Degree in Psychology. One year Post Graduate Diploma in Vocational Guidance or Counseling.
Fees: Rs. 25/- for General / OBC / EWS candidates and There is no fee for SC / ST / PwD / Female candidates.
Pay Scale: As per UPSC Rules.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Merit List & Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 07.08.2020 to 27.08.2020 using given link below. Candidates are advised to read the Official Detail carefully before applying online.
- Start from: 07.08.2020
- Closure Date: 27.08.2020