UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination, 2020: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a recruitment notification for filling up vacant posts of Medical Officer in Railways, Indian Ordnance Factories, Central Health Services, Delhi Municipal Council and Delhi Municipal Corporation. Eligible candidates can apply online from 29.07.2020 to 18.08.2020. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……..
Total No. of the Posts: 559
Name of the Exam: Combined Medical Services Examination, 2020
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer (ADMO) in the Railways: 300 Posts
- Assistant Medical Officer (AMO) in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services: 66 Posts
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services: 182 Posts
- General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council: 04 Posts
- General Duty Medical Gr.-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South Delhi Municipal Corporation: 07 Posts
- For General: Born not earlier than 02.08.1988 and not later than 01.08.2002. (both dates inclusive).
- For OBC: Born not earlier than 02.08.1985 and not later than 01.08.2002. (both dates inclusive).
- For SC: Born not earlier than 02.08.1983 and not later than 01.08.2002. (both dates inclusive).
Qualification: Passed / Appearing (Final Year) the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination.
Fees: Rs. 200/- for General / OBC / EWS candidates. There is no fee for SC / ST / PwD / Female candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 29.07.2020 to 18.08.2020 using given link below. Candidates are advised to read the Official Detail carefully before applying online.
- Start from: 29.07.2020
- Closure Date: 18.08.2020
- Date of Examination: 21.10.2020