UPSC CDS Examination II, 2020:- Union Public Service Commission has released a recruitment notification for the posts of Lieutenant in Indian Army, Navy and Air Force. Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 05.08.2020 to 25.08.2020. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……
Total No. of Posts: 344 Posts
Name of Exam: Combined Defence Services Examination-II, 2019
Name of Course:
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun: 100 Posts
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala: 26 Posts
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad: 32 Posts
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai (Male): 169 Posts
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai (Women): 17 Posts
- For IMA & INA: Born not earlier than 02.07.1997 and not later than 01.07.2002. (both dates inclusive)
- For AFA: Born not earlier than 02.07.1997 and not later than 01.07.2001. (both dates inclusive)
- For OTA: Born not earlier than 02.07.1996 and not later than 01.07.2002. (both dates inclusive)
- For IMA & INA: Bachelor Degree in Any Discipline/Stream from any recognized University/Institution.
- For AFA: Degree in Engineering.
- For OTA: Bachelor Degree in Any Discipline/Stream (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) OR Degree in Engineering.
Fees: Rs. 200/- for General / OBC / EWS and There is no fee for SC / ST / PwD / Female candidates.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in the Written Test & Interview.
Pay Scale: As per UPSC Rules (Given in Official Detail at Page No. 41)
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply from 05.08.2020 to 25.08.2020 using link given below. Candidates are advised to read the Official Detail carefully before applying Online.
- Start from: 05.08.2020
- Closure Date: 25.08.2020
- Date of Examination: 08.11.2020