UPRVUNL Recruitment 2020:- Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam, Lucknow has released a recruitment notification for filling up 353 posts of Staff Nurse, Pharmacist & Various Post. Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 07.03.2020 to 29.07.2020. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……
Total No. of the Posts: 353
|Post Name: Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)|
|Post Name: Assistant Engineer (Electrical)|
|Post Name: Assistant Engineer (Instrumentation)|
|Post Name: Assistant Engineer (Computer Science)|
|Post Name: Assistant Engineer (Civil)|
|Post Name: Account Officer|
|Post Name: Assistant Review Officer|
|Post Name: Staff Nurse|
|Post Name: Pharmacist|
|Post Name: Technical Grade – II (Fitter)|
|Post Name: Technical Grade – II (Electrician)|
|Post Name: Technical Grade – II (Instrument)|
Age Limit: (Relaxation is applicable for reserved candidates)
- For Assistant Engineer’s: Born not earlier than 02.01.1980 and not later than 01.01.1999. (both dates inclusive)
- For Other Posts: Born not earlier than 02.01.1980 and not later than 01.01.2002. (both dates inclusive)
- For Assistant Engineer’s: Bachelor Degree in Engineering (B.E / B.Tech) in relevant trade with 65% marks.
- For Account Officer Trainee: Master Degree in Business Administration with Finance / Account OR CA Exam Qualified.
- For Assistant Review Officer: Bachelor Degree in any stream with 25 w.p.m typing Speed in English and 20 w.p.m in Hindi.
- For Staff Nurse: Diploma in Nursing. Registered with UP Nurse Council.
- For Pharmacist: Diploma in Pharmacist. Registered with UP Nurse Council.
- For Technical Grade – II: Certificate from ITI in relevant trade. CCC exam qualified from NIELIT Delhi.
Fees: Rs. 1000/- for General/OBC candidates, Rs.700/- for SC/ST candidates and Rs. 10/- for PwD candidates.
Pay Scale: As per UPRVUNL Rules.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in the Computer Based Test (CBT).
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 07.03.2020 to 29.07.2020 using given link below. Candidates are advised to read the Official Detail carefully before applying online.
- Start from: 07.03.2020
- Closure Date: 29.07.2020 (Extended)
- Last Date to Online Fees: 31.07.2020 (Extended)