UPPSC ACF / RFO Recruitment 2020:- Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released a recruitment notification for filling up 200 posts of Assistant Conservator of Forest / Range Forest Officer Service Examination 2020. Eligible / Interested can apply online from 21.04.2020 to 18.05.2020. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……
Name of the Post: Assistant Conservator of Forest / Range Forest Officer
Age Limit (Relaxation is applicable for reserved candidates): Born not earlier than 02.08.1980 and not later than 01.07.1999. (both dates inclusive)
Name of the Category (Posts) & Qualification:
- For Sub Registrar, Assistant Prosecuting Officer (Transport): Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB).
- For Distt. Horticulture Officer Group – 2 Grade – 1: Bachelor Degree in Science (B.Sc) in Agriculture / Horticulture.
- For District Basik Shiksha Adhikari / Associate DIOS and Other equivalent administrative posts, District Administrative Officer: Master Degree in any stream.
- For District Cane Officer, U.P. Agriculture Service Group ‘B’ (Development Branch): Bachelor Degree in Science (B.Sc) in Agriculture.
- For District Audit Officer (Revenue Audit): Bachelor Degree in Commerce (B.Com).
- For Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade – I) / Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade – II): Bachelor Degree in Science (B.Sc) in Physics / Mechanical Engineer Degree.
- For Assistant Labour Commissioner: Bachelor Degree in Arts (B.A) with Sociology / Economics as a subject or Bachelor Degree in Commerce (B.Com) / Bachelor Degree in Law (L.L.B).
- For District Programme Officer : Bachelor Degree in Sociology / Social Science / Home Science / Social Work.
- For Senior Lecturer, DIET: Master Degree in any stream with B.Ed qualified.
- District Probation Officer – Candidates having Post Graduate Degree in Psychology or Sociology or Social Work or any qualification equivalent thereto or PG Diploma in any branch of Social Work from any recognized Institute of Social Work.
- For Designated Officer / Food Safety Officer: Master Degree in Chemistry as one of the subjects OR At least one qualification prescribed for direct recruitment to the Post of Food Safety Officer given as below.
- Bachelor Degree in Food Technology / Dairy Technology / Biotechnology OR Oil Technology / Agricultural Science OR Veterinary Sciences / Bio-Chemistry OR Microbiology OR Master Degree in Chemistry OR Bachelor Degree in Medicine from a recognized University OR any other equivalent/recognized.
- For Statistical Officer: Master Degree in Mathematics / Mathematical Statistics / Statistics / Agricultural Statistics.
- For Labour Enforcement Officer: Bachelor Degree with Economics / Sociology / Commerce and Post Graduate Diploma / Master Degree in Law / Labour Relation / Labour Welfare / Labour Law / Commerce / Sociology / Social Work / Social Welfare / Trade Management / Personnel Management.
- For Extension Service Officer Group – 2: Bachelor Degree in Science (B.Sc) in Agriculture followed by 15 – months Post Graduate Diploma Course OR Three years Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering OR M.Sc. in Food Technology OR M.Sc. in Horticulture, with special paper in Food Processing.
- For Tax Assessment Officer: Bachelor Degree in Commerce / Economics with 55% marks.
- For Law officer (Public Works Department, Geology and Mining Department): Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB). Should be registered in the concerned Bar Council.
- Law Officer (Mandi Parisad): Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB). Should be registered in the concerned Bar Council and 5 Years Practice as an Advocate.
- For Marketing Officer / Secretary Group-II (Mandi Parisad): Bachelor Degree in Agriculture, Agriculture Marketing, Science, Commerce, Economics / Agriculture Economics.
- For Account and Audit Officer (Mandi Parisad): Bachelor Degree in Commerce with Accountancy as one of the subjects and having at least five years experience in Accounts Work.
- For Senior Sugarcane Development Inspector: Master Degree in Agriculture Science and CCC Certificate in Computer Operation.
- For Veterinary and Welfare Officer: Bachelor Degree in Veterinary Science (B.V.Sc. and A.H.) or its equivalent degree.
Fees: Rs. 125/- for General/OBC candidates, Rs. 65/- for SC/ST candidates and Rs. 25/- for PwD candidates.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in the Written Examination and Interview.
Pay Scale: As per UPPSC Rules.
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested can apply online from 21.04.2020 to 18.05.2020 using given link below. Candidates are advised to read the Official Detail carefully before applying online.
- Start from: 21.04.2020
- Closure Date: 18.05.2020