UPPCL Various Recruitment:- Electricity Service Commission Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has released a recruitment notification for filling up 23 posts of Stenographer Grade – III, Office Assistant – III (Account) & Personal Officer. Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 23.10.2019 to 26.11.2019. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……..
Name of the Posts:
- Stenographer Grade – III: 15 Posts
- OBC: 01 Post
- SC: 12 Posts
- ST: 02 Posts
- Office Assistant – III (Account): 03 Posts
- ST: 03 Posts
- Personal Officer: 15 Posts
- General: 10 Posts
- EWS: 01 Post
- OBC: 03 Posts
- SC: 01 Post
Age Limit: Born not earlier than 02.07.1979 and not later than 01.07.1998. (both dates inclusive)Qualification:
- For Stenographer Grade – III: Bachelor Degree in any stream with 60 w.p.m Hindi Stenographer speed and 30 w.p.m computer typing speed.
- For Office Assistant Account: Bachelor Degree in Commerce (B.Com) with 30 w.p.m computer typing speed.
Fees: Rs. 1000/- for General/OBC/EWS candidates, Rs. 700/- for SC/ST candidates and Rs. 10/- for PwD candidates.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in the CBT (Computer Based Test)
- For Personal Officer: Rs. 56100 – Rs. 177500/-
- For Other Posts: Rs. 27200 – Rs. 86100/-
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 23.10.2019 to 26.11.2019 using given link below. Candidates are advised to read the Official Detail carefully before applying online.
- Start from: 23.10.2019
- Closure Date: 26.11.2019 (Extended)