© 2018 – 2020 Speed Job. All Rights Reserved.
Recruitment for Various Non Teaching Posts:- Shri Vishwakarma Skill University Dudhola Palwal has released a recruitment notification for the posts of Non Teaching 2018. Eligible / Interested candidates can apply from 07.11.2018 to 07.12.2018 through online. more details are given below…
Total No. of the Posts: 56 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Deputy Registrar: 02 Posts
- Deputy Director (Industry Integration Cell): 01 Posts
- Deputy Director (Capacity Building): 01 Posts
- Assistant Registrar: 05 Posts
- OSD to V.C: 01 Posts
- Law Officer: 01 Posts
- Superintendent: 06 Posts
- Assistant: 05 Posts
- J.E (Civil): 01 Posts
- J.E (Electrical): 01 Posts
- J.E (Horticulture): 01 Posts
- Skill Instructor (Communication Skill): 03 Posts
- Skill Instructor (Automotive Studies/ Robotics): 04 Posts
- Skill Instructor (Electrical): 01 Posts
- Skill Instructor (Computer Science Engineering/ IT): 02 Posts
- Skill Instructor (Electronics): 01 Posts
- Skill Instructor (Agriculture): 01 Posts
- Skill Instructor (Yoga): 01 Posts
- Skill Instructor (Hospitality & Tourism): 01 Posts
- Skill Instructor (Civil): 01 Posts
- Website Administrator: 01 Posts
- Network Administrator: 01 Posts
- Junior Programmer: 01 Posts
- Private Secretary: 01 Posts
- Clerk: 05 Posts
- Steno – Typist: 02 Posts
- Storekeeper: 01 Posts
- Driver: 01 Posts
- Peon: 03 Posts
Age Limit: Maximum 50 years old. (Relaxation is applicable for Reserved candidates)
- For Assistant:Bachelor Degree with 50% marks from recognized University with 05 years’ experience as Clerical Cadre in Govt./Semi Govt. /Govt. Aided/ University/ affiliated College/ Professional institution/industry.
- For Storekeeper:Graduate with 50% OR B. Voc in with a skill certificate in at least one QP in relevant field of NSQF Level 4 or above with 5 years’ experience as junior store keeper in in Govt./Semi Govt. /Govt. Aided/ University/ affiliated College/ Professional institution/industry.
- For Steno Typist: Graduation from a recognized University or its equivalent. Qualifies a test in Stenography in Hindi / English at the speed of 80 W.P.M and transcription thereof on Computer at the speed of 15 W.P.M / 20 W.P.M
- For Clerk: Graduation with at least 50% marks (45% marks for SC/PwD candidates) from any recognized University. Passing Certificate from State Eligibility Test in Computer Appreciation and Applications (SETC). However, The persons who have acquired Degree in Computers like BCA/MCA/B.Tech/M.Tech in Computers or Diploma in Computers from Hartron/DOEACC/NIELIT/HKCL/Govt. Polytechnic.
- For Driver: Matriculation (10th) Passed. Should have three years old Heavy / Light Driving License
- For Peon: Matriculation (10th) Passed.
- For Other Posts: Please refer to Official Detail.
- For Sr. No. 01 to 06: Rs. 1000/- for General/OBC Male candidates & Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/Female candidates.
- For Sr No. 07 to 29: Rs. 500/- for General/OBC Male candidates & Rs. 125/- for SC/ST/Female candidates.
- There is no fee for PWD/EsM candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply from 07.11.2018 to 07.12.2018 through online. Candidates are advised to read the Official Detail before applying online.
- Start from: 07.11.2018
- Closure Date: 07.12.2018