SBI PO Recruitment 2020 – 21:- State Bank of India, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department Corporate Centre, Mumbai has released a recruitment notification for filling up 2000 post of Probationary Officers (PO). Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 14.11.2020 to 04.12.2020. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……
Total No. of the Posts: 2000
Name of the Post: Probationary Officers (PO)
- General: 810 Posts
- EWS: 200 Posts
- OBC: 540 Posts
- SC: 300 Posts
- ST: 150 Posts
- Loco Disability: 20 Posts
- Visual Handicapped: 20 Posts
- Hearing Handicapped: 20 Posts
- For General / EWS: Born not earlier than 02.04.1990 and not later than 01.04.1999 (both dates inclusive)
- For OBC: Born not earlier than 02.04.1987 and not later than 01.04.1999 (both dates inclusive)
- For SC/ST: Born not earlier than 02.04.1985 and not later than 01.04.1999 (both dates inclusive)
Qualification: Bachelor Degree in any stream passed / appearing in final year.
Fees: Rs. 750/- for General / EWS / OBC candidates and There is no fees for SC / ST / PwD candidates.
Pay Scale: Rs. 27620/-
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Preliminary Examination, Mains Examination & Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 14.11.2020 to 04.12.2020. Candidates are advised to read the Official Detail carefully before applying online.
- Start from: 14.11.2020
- Closure Date: 04.12.2020
- Date of Downloading Admit Card: 3rd Week of December, 2020
- Date of Conducting Preliminary Examination: 31.12.2020 & 02.01.2021 to 05.01.2021
- Date of Result Preliminary Examination: 3rd Week of January, 2021
- Date of Downloading Mains Admit Card: 3rd Week of January, 2021
- Date of Conducting Mains Examination: 29.01.2021
- Date of Result Mains Examination: 03rd / 04th Week of February, 2021
- Date of Downloading Interview Admit Card: February / March, 2021
- Date of Interview: September 2019
- Date of Declare Final Result: Last Week of March, 2021