SSC CHSL (10+2) Level Examination 2020:- Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released a Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2020 notification for filling up 5000 posts of Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, Data Entry Operator (DEO). Eligible candidates can apply online from 06.11.2020 to 15.12.2020. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……
Total No. of Posts: 5000 (Tentative)
Name of the Posts:
- LDC/ JSA (Lower Division Clerk / Junior Secretariat Assistant)
- Postal / Sorting Assistant
- DEO (Data Entry Operator)
- For General: Born not earlier than 02.01.1994 and not later than 01.01.2003. (both dates inclusive)
- For OBC: Born not earlier than 02.01.1991 and not later than 01.01.2003. (both dates inclusive)
- For SC: Born not earlier than 02.01.1989 and not later than 01.01.2003. (both dates inclusive).
Qualification: Intermediate (10+2) Pass.
Fees: Rs.100/- for General / OBC / EWS candidates and There is no application fee for SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex-Servicemen/ Female candidates.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the performance in Computer Based Examination (Tier-I), Descriptive Paper (Tier-II) and Typing Test/ Skill Test (Tier-III).
- For LDC / JSA: Rs. 19900 – 63200/-
- For Other Posts: Rs.25500 – Rs. 81100/-
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online from 06.11.2020 to 15.12.2020 using link given below. The applicant need not to send any documents such as print out of online application.
- Start from: 06.11.2020
- Closure Date: 15.12.2020
- Last Date of Making Online Payment: 17.12.2020
- Last Date of Generation Offline Challan: 19.12.2020
- Last Date of Payment through Challan: 21.12.2020
- Date of Tier-I Exam: 12.04.2021 to 27.04.2021
- Date of Tier-II Exam: To Be Updated