- Assistant Audit Officer
- Assistant Accounts Officer
- Assistant Section Officer
- Assistant/ Superintendent
- Inspector of Income Tax
- Inspector (Central Excise)
- Inspector (Preventive Officer)
- Inspector (Examiner)
- Assistant Enforcement Officer
- Sub Inspector
- Inspector Posts
- Divisional Accountant
- Junior Statistical Officer
- Accountant/ Junior Accountant
- Senior Secretariat Assistant/ Upper Division Clerks
- Tax Assistant
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Assistant Audit Officer | Assistant Accounts Officer | Assistant Section Officer | Inspector of Income Tax | Inspector (Central Excise, Preventive Officer, Examiner) | Inspector | Assistant | Assistant / Superintendent | Divisional Accountant | Statistical Investigator Grade – II | Assistant (Other Ministries / Departments / Organizations) | Inspector Posts||Born not earlier than 02.01.1991 and not later than 01.01.2003. (both dates inclusive)|
|Assistant Section Officer (Central Secretariat Service, Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of External Affairs, AFHQ) | Assistant (Other Ministries / Departments / Organizations) | Sub Inspector||Born not earlier than 02.01.1991 and not later than 01.01.2001. (both dates inclusive)|
|Junior Statistical Officer||Born not earlier than 02.01.1989 and not later than 01.01.2003. (both dates inclusive)|
|Auditor’s | Accountant | Accountant / Junior Accountant||Born not earlier than 02.01.1994 and not later than 01.01.2003. (both dates inclusive)|
- For Junior Statistical Officer: Bachelor Degree in any stream with 60% marks in Mathematics Subject at Intermediate (10+2) examination. OR Bachelor Degree in any stream with Statistics as one of the subject.
- For Statistical Investigator Grade-II: Bachelor Degree in any stream with Statistics as one of the subject.
- For Other Posts: Bachelor Degree in any stream from a recognized university or institution.
Fees: Rs. 100/- for General / OBC / EWS candidates, There is no fee for SC / ST / PwD candidates.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the performance in Computer Based Examination (Tier-I), Tier-II Exam, Descriptive Paper (Tier-III) and Typing Test/ Skill Test (Tier-IV).
Pay Scale: As per SSC Rules.
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 29.12.2020 to 31.01.2021 using given link below. Candidates are advised to read the Official Detail carefully before applying online.
- Start from: 29.12.2020
- Closure Date: 31.01.2021 (Upto – 11:30 P.M.)
- Last Date of Online Payment: 02.02.2021 (Upto – 11:30 P.M.)
- Last Date of Generation Offline Challan: 04.02.2021 (Upto – 11:30 P.M.)
- Last Date of Payment through Challan: 06.02.2021
- Date of Tier – I Examination: 29.05.2021 to 07.06.2021
- Date of Tier – II Examination: To Be Updated
- Date of Tier – III Examination: To Be Updated