SWR Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020:- Railway Recruitment Cell, South Western Railway has released a notification for filling up 1004 posts of Trade Apprentice. Eligible candidates can apply online from 10.12.2020 to 09.01.2021. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……
Total No. of the Posts: 1004
Name of the Post: Trade Apprentice
- Hubballi Division: 287 Posts
- Carriage Repair Workshop, Hubballi: 217 Posts
- Bengaluru Division: 280 Posts
- Mysuru Division: 177 Posts
- Central Workshop, Mysuru: 43 Posts
- For General: Born not earlier than 10.01.1997 and not later than 09.01.2006. (both dates inclusive)
- For OBC: Born not earlier than 10.01.1994 and not later than 09.01.2006. (both dates inclusive)
- For SC / ST: Born not earlier than 10.01.1992 and not later than 09.01.2006. (both dates inclusive)
Qualification: Matriculation (10th) Pass with minimum 50% of marks, under 10+2 system or its equivalent and Certificate from ITI in relevant trade.
Fees: Rs. 100/- for General / OBC candidates and There is no fee for SC / ST / PwD / Female candidates.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Merit List.
Pay Scale: As per RRC Rules.
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 10.12.2020 to 09.01.2021 using given link below. Candidates are advised to read the Official Detail carefully before applying online.
- Start from: 10.12.2020
- Closure Date: 09.01.2021