Silchar Army Rally Open Bharti Dec 2019:- Indian Army has released a recruitment notification under the aegis of Headquarters Recruiting Zone, Silchar will be conducted by Army Recruiting Office, Silchar on 14.12.2019 at Assam Police Ground Abhaypuri, Bongaigaon (Assam) to enroll eligible candidates into the Indian Army from district of Assam i.e. Cachar, Hailakandi, Karimganj & Dima Hasao. Eligible/Interested candidates can apply online from 05.10.2019 to 18.11.2019. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……
Distt. Covered:Cachar, Hailakandi, Karimganj & Dima Hasao
Category being Screened: Sepoy Pharma & Soldier Nursing Assistant
For Sepoy Pharma: Born not earlier than 01.10.1994 and not later than 30.09.2000. (both dates inclusive)
For Nursing Assistant: Born not earlier than 01.10.1996 and not later than 01.04.2002. (both dates inclusive)
- For Sepoy Pharma: 10+2 or equivalent exam passed in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. Qualified in D Pharma with min 55% marks in aggregate and registered with State Pharmaceutical Council/ Pharma Council of India. Individuals qualified in B Pharma with minimum 50% marks and registered with State Pharmaceutical Council / Pharmacy Council of India will also be eligible.
- For Nursing Assistant: 10+2/Intermediate Exam pass in science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject.
Fees: There is no application fee for applicants.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the performance in Physical Fitness Test (PFT), Physical Measurement, Medical Test & Written Test.
Pay Scale: As per Indian Army Rules.
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 0510.2019 to 18.11.2019 using given link below. The applicants need not to be sent their filled application form to concerned department.
- Date of Online Registration: 05.10.2019 to 18.11.2019
- Date of Rally: 14.12.2019
- Date of Admit Card Available: 26.11.2019 to 28.11.2019