SIB Recruitment 2019:- South Indian Bank has has released a recruitment notification for filling up 545 posts of Probationary Officer (PO) & Clerk. Eligible candidates can apply online from 19.06.2019 to 30.06.2019. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……
Total No. of the Posts: 545
Name of the Posts:
- Clerk: 385 Posts
- Probationary Officers (PO): 160 Posts
Age Limit: (Relaxation is applicable for reserved candidates)
- For Clerk: Born not earlier than 01.07.1993 and not later than 30.06.2000 (both dates inclusive)
- For Probationary Officers (PO): Born not earlier than 01.07.1994 and not later than 30.06.2000 (both dates inclusive)
Qualification: Bachelor Degree in any stream with 60% marks.
- For Clerk: Rs. 600/- for General / OBC candidates and Rs. 150/- for SC/ST candidates.
- For Probationary Officers (PO): Rs. 800/- for General / OBC candidates and Rs. 200/- for SC/ST candidates.
Should be Written by Hand: I, __________ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in the Online Test & Interview.
Pay Scale: As per SIB Rules.
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 19.06.2019 to 30.06.2019 using given link below. Candidates are advised to read the Official Detail carefully before applying online.
- Start from: 19.06.2019
- Closure Date: 30.06.2019
- Date of Online Test for Probationary Officers: 25.07.2019
- Date of Online Test for Clerks: 26.07.2019