© 2018 – 2020 Speed Job. All Rights Reserved.
SEBI Recruitment 2020:- Securities and Exchanges Board of India has released a notification for filling up 147 posts of Assistant Manager (Officer Grade – A). Eligible candidates can apply online from 07.03.2020 to 31.10.2020. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……
Total No. of Posts: 147
Name of the Post: Assistant Manager (Officer Grade A)
|Post Name: General|
|Post Name: Legal|
|Post Name: Information Technology|
|Post Name: Engineering (Civil)|
|Post Name: Engineering (Electrical)|
|Post Name: Research|
|Post Name: Official Language|
Age Limit: Born not earlier than 01.03.1990.
- For General: Master Degree in any stream, Bachelor Degree in Law (L.L.B), Bachelor Degree in Engineering (B.E / B.Tech) CA / CFA / CS / Cost Accountant.
- For Legal: Bachelor Degree in Law (L.L.B).
- For Information Technology: Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Electrical / Electronics / Electronics And Communication / Information Technology / Computer Science) OR Master Degree in Computers Application (MCA) OR Bachelor Degree in any stream with a Post Graduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in Computers / Information Technology.
- For Engineering’s: Bachelor Degree in Engineering in relevant trade.
- For Research: Master Degree in Statistics / Economics / Commerce / Business Administration (Finance) / Econometric.
- For Official Language: Master Degree in Hindi with English as on the subject at Bachelor Degree level / Master Degree in Sanskrit / English / Economics / Commerce with Hindi as a subject at Bachelor Degree level.
Fees: Rs. 1000/- for General / OBC / EWS and Rs. 100/- for SC / ST / PwD candidates.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in the Phase – Ist Test (Online Screening Test of Two paper for 100 Marks each), Phase – IInd Test (Online Screening Test of Two paper for 100 Marks each) & Phase – III (Interview).
Pay Scale: As per SEBI Rules. (Given in Official Detail at Page No. 06)
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 07.03.2020 to 31.10.2020. Candidates are advised to read the Official Detail carefully before applying online.
Self Declaration(Should be Written by Hand): I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.
- Start from: 07.03.2020
- Closure Date: 31.10.2020 (Extended)