SCR Recruitment 2019:- South Central Railway has released a recruitment notification for filling up 14 post for Group ‘C’ & Group ‘D’ through Scouts & Guides quota. Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application form on or before 11.11.2019. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……..
Total No. of the Posts: 14
Name of the Posts:
- Group C: 02 Posts
- Group D: 12 Posts
- For Group C: Born not earlier than 02.01.1990 and not later than 01.01.2002. (both dates inclusive)
- For Group D: Born not earlier than 02.01.1987 and not later than 01.01.2002. (both dates inclusive)
- For Group C: Matriculation Pass and Certificate from ITI approved by NCVT / Intermediate (10+2) Passed with 50% marks.
- For Group D: Matriculation Pass and Certificate from ITI approved by NCVT
Fees: Rs. 500/- for General/OBC candidates and Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/EBC/Female candidates. Fees should be paid through Demand Draft / Indian Postal Order (IPO) in favour of FA & CAO, South Central Railway, Secunderabad payable at Secunderabad / Hyderabad.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in the Written Test.Pay Scale: Rs. 5200 – Rs. 20200/-
- Grade Pay: Rs. 1900 / Rs. 2000/-
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply prescribed application format along with self-attested copies of testimonials. The applicants need to be sent their filled application form to The Senior Personnel Officer (Engg. & Rectt.), Room No. 412, Office of the Principal Chief Personnel Officer, 4th Floor, Rail Nilayam, Secunderabad – 500025 (Telangana).
- Start From: 12.10.2019
- Closure Date: 11.11.2019