YADURAJ Scholarship Yojna 2019:- Yaduvanshi Group of Education, Narnaul, Mahendergarh has released a notification for those students who is studying in Class IInd to XIIth (12th). They are invited to fill the application form for Scholarship & win upto Rs. 1100/- to Rs. 100000/-. Eligible all category (General / EWS / BC / SC / ST) students can apply online on pr before 10.12.2019. Other details like educational, where to be filled, important documents, how to apply are given below………..
Name of the Scheme: Yaduvanshi Group of Education Scholarship Yojna
Eligibility: Who is studying in Class IInd to XIIth (12th) & Belonging any category like General / EWS / BC / SC / ST or any other category.
Exam Pattern: (MCQ’s) Both Paper – I & II
- For II to V: Reasoning-20, Eng-15, Maths-20, EVS-15
- For VI to VIII: Maths-25, Sci.-25, Reasoning-25
- For IX & X: Phy-15, Che. 15, Bio-15, Maths-15, Reasoning-15
- For XI & XII: Science Stream: Phy.-25, Chem.25, Maths/Bio-25
- For XI & XII: Commerce: Eco.-20, B.St.20, Acc.-20, Engg.-15
- For XI & XII: Arts: His.-15, Geo-15, Pol. Sci.-15, Reasoning-15, Eng.15
Note: There will be same syllabus for Paper-I/II (There will be 1/4 Negative Marking for Class 9th to 12th in Paper-II)
Registration Fees for All candidates:
- For Class IInd to Vth: Rs. 300/-
- For Class VIth to VIIIth: Rs. 400/-
- For Class XIth to XIIth (Arts & Commerce Student): Rs. 400/-
- For IXth to XIIth: Rs. 500/-
Scholarship Process: Scholarship will be awarded on the basis of test performance.
How to Apply: Eligible students can apply on or before 10.12.2019 at Speed Cyber Cafe, Shop No. 3, Ram Trust Dharamshala, Old Bus Stand, Rohtak. Candidates are advised to check there eligibility before applying online.
- Closure Date: 10.12.2019
- Date of Downloading Admit Card: 12.12.2019
- Date of Paper-Ist: 15.12.2019
- Date of Paper-IInd: 22.12.2019
- Time Duration: 11:00 am to 12:30 pm
- Date of Prize Distribution: 29.12.2019