SBI Circle Officer Recruitment 2021:- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection released a notification for filling up 1226 posts of Circle Based Officers. Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 09.12.2021 to 29.12.2021. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……
Total No. of the Posts: 1226
Name of the Post: Circle Based Officer
- General: 453 Posts
- EWS: 110 Posts
- OBC: 333 Posts
- SC: 171 Posts
- ST: 152 Posts
- For General / EWS: Born not earlier than 02.12.1991 and not later than 01.12.2000. (both dates inclusive)
- For OBC: Born not earlier than 02.12.1988 and not later than 01.12.2000. (both dates inclusive)
- For SC / ST: Born not earlier than 02.12.1986 and not later than 01.12.2000. (both dates inclusive)
Qualification: Bachelor Degree in any stream and 2 years experience as an Officer.
Fees: Rs. 750/- for General / OBC / EWS candidates and There is no fee for SC / ST / PwD candidates.
Selection Process: Selection will be based performance in the Written Test, Screening & Interview.
Pay Scale: Rs. 36000/- + Other Allowance
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 09.12.2021 to 29.12.2021 using given link below. Candidates are advised to read the Official Detail carefully before applying online.
- Start from: 09.12.2021
- Closure Date: 29.12.2021
- Date of Uploading Admit Card: 11.01.2022
- Date of Online Examination: 23.01.2022