SBI Specialist Officers Recruitment 2020:- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection released a notification for filling up 29 posts of Specialist Officers. Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 23.06.2020 to 13.07.2020. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……
Total No. of the Posts: 29
Name of the Post: Specialist Officers
- SME Credit Officer: 20 Posts
- General; 10 Posts
- OBC: 05 Posts
- EWS: 01 Post
- SC: 03 Post
- ST: 01 Post
- Product Manager: 06 Posts
- General: 05 Posts
- OBC: 01 Post
- Manager (Data Analyst): 02 Posts
- General: 02 Posts
- Manager (Digital Marketing): 01 Post
- General: 01 Post
- For SME Credit Officer: Born not earlier than 01.01.1985 and not later than 01.01.1995. (both dates inclusive)
- For Product Manager & Manager (Digital Marketing): Born not earlier than 01.01.1985
- For SME Credit Analyst: CA / MBA (Finance) / PGDM (Finance) / PGDBM (Finance) or equivalent Post Graduation Degree with 3 years experience.
- For Product Manager: B.E / B.Tech in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics & Communication / Electrical & Electronics with 5 years experience.
- For Manager (Data Analyst): Bachelor Degree in Statistics / Economics / Mathematics / Computer Science with 8 years experience.
- For Manager (Digital Marketing): MBA (Marketing) / PGDM (Marketing) / PGDBM (Marketing) / MMS (Marketing) with 5 years experience.
Fees: Rs. 750/- for General / OBC / EWS candidates and There is no fee for SC / ST / PwD candidates.
Selection Process: Selection will be based Shortlist & Interview.
Pay Scale: Rs. 42020 – 51490/-
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 23.06.2020 to 13.07.2020 using given link below. Candidates are advised to read the Official Detail carefully before applying online.
- Start from: 23.06.2020
- Closure Date: 13.07.2020