© 2018 – 2020 Speed Job. All Rights Reserved.
Saksham Online Form:- Employment Department, Haryana (Govt. of Haryana) has decided to release allowance/jobs for Intermediate (10+2) Regular, Graduate Regular & Post Graduate Regular passed candidates. Eligible candidates can apply online. Other Details like educational qualification, age limit & how to apply are given below…….
Name of the Form: Saksham YUVA Scheme
Who can apply:
- Intermediate (10+2) Regular Passed.
- Graduate (Any Degree) Regular Passed.
- Post Graduate (Any Degree) Regular Passed.
- For Intermediate (10+2): Candidate should be between 18 years to 35 years old.
- For Graduate & Post Graduate: Candidate should be between 21 years to 35 years old.
- For Intermediate (10+2): Intermediate (10+2) Passed from Regular Board.
- For Graduate: Bachelor Degree in any stream from Regular University / Institution.
- For Post Graduate: Master Degree in any stream from Regular University / Institution.
Allowance before getting Job:
- For Intermediate (10+2): Rs. 900/-
- For Graduate: Rs. 1500/-
- For Post Graduate: Rs. 3000/-
Allowance after getting Job through Saksham Scheme:
- For Intermediate (10+2): Rs. 6900/-
- For Graduate: Rs. 7500/-
- For Post Graduate: Rs. 9000/-
Document to be Required at the time of submission.
- Passport Size Photo
- Employment Identity Card (Which to be filled from hrex.gov.in website)
- Bank Account Passbook
- Qualification Certificates (All Marksheets)
- Ration Card
- Aadhar Card
- Category Certificate (If Reserved candidates)
- Haryana Residence Certificate (Domicile)
- Income Certificate (Issued by SDM – Sub Divisional Magistrate)
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online using given link below. The applicants need to be submit their filled application form to their Employment Exchange Department along with self attested copies of testimonials.