© 2018 – 2020 Speed Job. All Rights Reserved.
SSK Recruitment 2020:- Sainik School, Kapurthala has released a recruitment notification for filling up 03 posts of TGT & Laboratory Assistant. Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application format on or before 18.07.2020. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……
Name of the Posts:
- TGT (Computer Science): 01 Post
- General: 01 Post
- TGT (Punjabi): 01 Post
- SC: 01 Post
- Laboratory Assistant (Biology): 01 Post
- OBC: 01 Post
Age Limit (Relaxation is applicable for reserved candidates): Born not earlier than 02.07.1985 and not later than 01.07.1999. (both dates inclusive)
- For TGT (Computer Science): Bachelor Degree in Engineering (B.E / B.Tech) in Computer Science / Information Technology / M.Sc in Computer / IT / MCA / DOEACC ‘B’ Level qualified.
- For TGT (Punjabi): Bachelor Degree in Arts and Two years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.Ed) / Bachelor Degree in Arts with at least 50% marks and B.Ed qualified / CTET Qualified.
- For Laboratory Assistant (Biology): Intermediate (10+2) Passed.
Fees: Rs. 500/- for General / OBC candidates and Rs. 250/- for SC / ST candidates. Fee should be paid through Online Account Number – 55027633707 (SBI), IFSC Code – SBIN0050253 (Sainik School Branch, Kapurthala).
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Shortlist.
- For TGT: Rs. 44900 – Rs. 142400/-
- For Laboratory Assistant (Biology): Rs. 25500 – Rs. 81100/-
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application format along with attested copies of testimonials. The applicants need to be sent their filled application form to Principal, Sainik School, Kapurthala, Punjab – 144601.
- Closure Date: 18.07.2020