RRC Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020:- Railway Recruitment Cell, Central Railway, Mumbai has released a recruitment notification for the post of Apprentice Trade in Mumbai Cluster, Bhusawal Cluster, Pune Cluster, Nagpur Cluster & Solapur Cluster. Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 23.12.2019 to 22.01.2020. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……
Total No. of the Posts: 2562
Name of the Post: Trade Apprentice
- Carriage & Wagon (Coaching) Wadi Bunder
- Kalyan Diesel Shed: 53 Posts
- Kurla Diesel Shed: 60 Posts
- SR. DEE (TRS) Kalian: 179 Posts
- SR. DEE (TRS) Kurla: 192 Posts
- Parel Workshop: 418 Posts
- Matunga Workshop: 547 Posts
- S & T Workshop, Byculla: 60 Posts
- Bhusawal Cluster
- Carriage & Wagon Depot: 122 Posts
- Electric Loco Shed – 80 Posts
- Electric Locomotive Workshop – 118 Posts
- Manmad Workshop – 51 Posts
- TMW Nasik Road – 50 Posts
- Pune Cluster
- Carriage & Wagon Depot – 31 Posts
- Diesel Loco Shed1 – 21 Posts
- Nagpur Cluster
- Electric Loco Shed, Ajni – 48 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Depot – 80 Posts
- Solapur Cluster
- Carriage & Wagon Depot – 73 Posts
- Kurduwadi Workshop – 21 Posts
- For General candidates: Born not earlier than 01.01.1996 and later than 01.01.2005. (both dates inclusive)
- For OBC candidates: Born not earlier than 01.01.1993 and later than 01.01.2005. (both dates inclusive)
- For SC / ST candidates: Born not earlier than 01.01.1991 and later than 01.01.2005. (both dates inclusive)
Qualification: Matriculation (10th) Pass with aggregate 50% of marks and Certificate from ITI in relevant trade.
Fees: Rs. 100/- for General / OBC candidates and There is no fee for SC / ST / PwD / Female candidates.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Merit List.
Pay Scale: As per Central Railway Rules.
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 23.12.2019 to 22.01.2020. Candidates are advised to read the Official Detail carefully before applying online.
- Start from: 23.12.2019
- Closure Date: 22.01.2020