RRB Advt. 03/2019:- Ministry of Railways, Railway Recruitment Boards has released a recruitment notification for filling up 1665 post of Ministerial and Isolated Categories. Eligible / Interested candidates can apply from 08.03.2019 to 22.04.2019. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……
Total No. of the Posts: 1665
Name of the Post: Ministerial and Isolated Categories
- Junior Stenographer Hindi
- Junior Stenographer English
- Junior Translator Hindi
- Staff and Welfare Inspector
- Chief Law Assistant
- Lab Assistant Gr. III Chemist and Metalurgist
- Finger Print Examiner
- Head Cook
- Senior Publicity Inspector
- Publicity Inspector
- Assistant Mistress (Jr. School)
- Music Mistress
- Dance Mistress
- Laboratory Assistant School
- For PGTs, TGTs, PTI Assistant Mistress, Music Mistress, Dance Mistress & Lab. Assistant School:
- For General: Born not earlier than 02.07.1974 and not later than 01.07.2001 (both dates inclusive)
- For OBC: Born not earlier than 02.07.1971 and not later than 01.07.2001 (both dates inclusive)
- For SC/ST: Born not earlier than 02.07.1989 and not later than 01.07.2001 (both dates inclusive)
- For Other Posts: Please refer to Official Detail
- For PGTs: Master Degree in relevant subject with B.Ed Qualified.
- For TGTs: Bachelor Degree in relevant subject. CTET Qualified.
- For PTI: Bachelor Degree in any stream with Diploma in Physical Training.
- For Other Posts: Please refer to Official Detail.
Fees: Rs. 500/ for General/OBC candidates and Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/EsM/Female/Minorities/Economy Backward Classes/Transgender candidates. (Rs. 400/- shall be refunded for General/OBC candidates and Rs. 250/- shall be refunded for SC/ST/EsM/Female/Minorities/Economy Backward Classes/Transgender candidates)
Pay Scale: Rs. 25500 – Rs. 47600/- p.m.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Computer Based Test (CBT) & Medical Test.
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply from 08.03.2019 to 22.04.2019 through online. Candidates are advised to read the Official Detail carefully before applying online.
- Start Date: 08.03.2019
- Closure Date: 22.04.2019
- Last Date of Online Payment: 30.04.2019
- Last Date of Final Submit: 30.04.2019
- Date of Computer Based Test CBT: June to July 2019