Rohtak Army Rally Open Bharti May 2021:- Indian Army has released a recruitment notification under the aegis of Headquarters Recruiting Zone, Rohtak will be conducted by Army Recruiting Office, Rohtak from 03.05.2021 to 20.05.2021 at Rajiv Gandhi Sports Complex, Rohtak (Haryana) to enroll eligible candidates into the Indian Army from district of Haryana i.e. Rohtak, Jhajjar, Sonipat and Panipat. Eligible/Interested candidates can apply online from 04.03.2021 to 17.04.2021. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……
Distt. Covered: Rohtak, Jhajjar, Sonipat and Panipat
Category being Screened: Soldier General Duty & Clerk
- For General Duty: Born not earlier than 01.10.2000 and not later than 01.04.2004. (both dates inclusive)
- Soldier Clerk & Tradesman: Born not earlier than 01.10.1998 and not later than 01.04.2004. (both dates inclusive)
- For Soldier General Duty: SSLC / Matric with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject.
- For Soldier Clerk: Intermediate (10+2) Pass with min 60% marks in aggregate and min 50% in each subject. Securing 50% in English and Maths/Accounts/Book keeping in Class 12th is mandatory.
Fees: There is no application fee for applicants.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the performance in Physical Fitness Test (PFT), Physical Measurement, Medical Test & Written Test.
Pay Scale: As per Indian Army Rules.
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 04.03.2021 to 17.04.2021 using given link below. The applicants need not to be sent their filled application form to concerned department.
- Start from: 04.03.2021
- Closure Date: 17.04.2021
- Date of Rally: 03.05.2021 to 20.05.2021
- Date of Admit Card Available: 18.04.2021 to Onwards