Rohtak Army Rally Open Bharti November 2020:- Indian Army has released a recruitment notification under the aegis of Headquarters Recruiting Zone, Rohtak will be conducted by Army Recruiting Office, rohtak from 19.11.2020 to 26.11.2020 at Rajiv Gandhi Sports Complex, Rohtak (Haryana) to enroll eligible candidates into the Indian Army from district of Haryana i.e. Rohtak, Jhajjar, Sonipat and Panipat. Eligible/Interested candidates can apply online from 20.09.2020 to 03.11.2020. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……
Distt. Covered: Rohtak, Jhajjar, Sonipat and Panipat
Category being Screened: Soldier General Duty, Clerk & Tradesman
- For General Duty: Born not earlier than 01.10.1999 and not later than 01.04.2003. (both dates inclusive)
- Soldier Clerk & Tradesman: Born not earlier than 01.10.1997 and not later than 01.04.2003. (both dates inclusive)
- For Soldier General Duty: SSLC / Matric with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject.
- For Soldier Clerk: Intermediate (10+2) Pass with min 60% marks in aggregate and min 50% in each subject. Securing 50% in English and Maths/Accounts/Book keeping in Class 12th is mandatory.
- For Soldier Tradesmen (10th): 10th Pass No stipulation in aggregated percentage but should have scored minimum 33% in each subject.
Fees: There is no application fee for applicants.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the performance in Physical Fitness Test (PFT), Physical Measurement, Medical Test & Written Test.
Pay Scale: As per Indian Army Rules.
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 20.09.2020 to 03.11.2020 using given link below. The applicants need not to be sent their filled application form to concerned department.
- Start from: 20.09.2020
- Closure Date: 03.11.2020
- Date of Rally: 19.11.2020 to 26.11.2020
- Date of Admit Card Available: 04.11.2020 to Onwards