RMLH, Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019:- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital (Ministry of Health & Family Welfare), New Delhi has released a recruitment notification for filling up the 852 posts of Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse) in 4 central government hospitals i.e Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital (RMLH), 2 Safdarjung Hospital (SJH), 3 Lady Hardinge Medical College (LHMC) & Smt. Sucheta Kriplani Hospital (SSKH) and 4. Kalawati Saran Children‟s Hospital (KSCH) New Delhi. Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 01.08.2019 to 21.08.2019. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……..
Total No. of the Posts: 852
Name of the Post: Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse)
- Dr. RML Hospital (RMLH): 524 Posts
- General: 233 Posts
- OBC: 135 Posts
- EWS: 48 Posts
- SC: 70 Posts
- ST: 38 Posts
- Safdarjung Hospital; 194 Posts
- General; 110 Posts
- OBC: 27 Posts
- EWS: 19 Posts
- SC: 27 Posts
- ST: 11 Posts
- Lady Hardinge Medical College (LHMC) & Smt. Sucheta Kriplani Hospital (SSKH): 103 Posts
- General; 27 Posts
- OBC: 45 Posts
- EWS: 06 Posts
- SC: 17 Posts
- ST: 08 Posts
- Kalawati Saran Children’s Hospital (KSCH): 31 Posts
- OBC: 03 Posts
- EWS: 15 Posts
- SC: 13 Posts
- For General: Born not earlier than 22.08.1984 and not later than 21.08.2001. (both dates inclusive)
- For OBC: Born not earlier than 22.08.1981 and not later than 21.08.2001. (both dates inclusive)
- For SC/ST: Born not earlier than 22.08.1979 and not later than 21.08.2001. (both dates inclusive)
Qualification: B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing/ B.Sc Nursing. Registered as Nurse & Midwife in State/Indian Nursing Council. OR B.Sc (Post-certificate)/Post Basic B. Sc. Registered as Nurse & Midwife in State/Indian Nursing Council. OR Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery (GNM). Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State/Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute/Board or Council. Two years’ experience in minimum 50 bedded Hospital after acquiring the educational qualification.
Fees: Rs. 1500/- for General/OBC candidates and Rs. 1200/- for SC/ST/EWS candidates.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in the Written Test (Computer Based Test).
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300 – Rs. 34800/-
- Grade Pay: Rs. 4600/-
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 01.08.2019 to 21.08.2019 using given link below. Candidates are advised to read the Official Detail carefully before applying online.
- Start from: 01.08.2019
- Closure Date: 21.08.2019 (Upto – 05:00 P.M)
- Date of Computer Based Test (CBT): 15.09.2019
- Date of Declaration of Result: 24.09.2019