All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS), Ansari Nagar, New Delhi has released a recruitment notification under in Group A (Non-Faculty) & Group B. Eligible / Interested candidates can apply from 18.05.2018 to 18.06.2018 through online. more details are given below…
No. of Posts: 101 Posts
Group A (Non-Faculty):
- Sr. Biochemist: 02 Posts
- Blood Transfusion Officer: 02 Posts
- Scientist-II: 05 Posts
- Assistant Blood Transfusion Officer: 02 Posts
- Tutor in Nursing: 04 Posts
- Scientist-I: 05 Posts
- Clinical Psychologist/Psychologist: 04 Posts
- Assistant Administrative Officer: 04 Posts
- Transplant Co-ordinator: 01 Post
- Medical Social Service Officer Grade-II: 03 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 06 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): 03 Posts
- Opthalmic Technician Grade-I: 02 Posts
- Junior Physiotherapist / Occupational Therapist: 13 Posts
- Technical Assistant (ENT): 02 Posts
- Fire Safety Officer: 01 Post
- Assistant Dietician: 04 Posts
- Technician (Radiotherapy) Grade-II: 12 Posts
- Technical Officer (CWS): 02 Posts
- Social Psychologist: 03 Posts
- Life Guard: 01 Post
- Physical Training Instructor: 02 Posts
- Technician (Radiology): 18 Posts
- For Tutor in Nursing: Maximum 50 years.
- For Life Guard: Maximum 45 years
- For Other Posts: Please refer to Official Detail
- For Tutor in Nursing: B.Sc Nursing Degree from a recognized university/institute and 3 years experience in
- teaching institute.
- For Junior Engineer’s: Three years Diploma in relevant trade from a recognized Polytecnic/institute.
- For Life Guard: Matriculation (10th) Pass.
- For Other Posts: Please refer to Official Detail.
Fees: Rs. 500/- for General/OBC candidates, Rs. 100/- for SC/ST candidates, There is no fee for PwD
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply from 18.05.2018 to 18.06.2018 through online.
Candidates are advised to read the Official Detail carefully before applying online.
- Start from: 18.05.2018
- Closure Date: 18.06.2018