Ministry of Defence, Office of the Principal Director, Defence Estates, Southern Command, Kondhwa Road, Pune Cantt. has released a recruitment notification for the posts of Junior Hindi Translator, Sub Divisional Officer-I and Hindi Typist. Eligible / Interested candidates can apply in prescribed application format on or before 15.05.2018. more details are given below…
No. of Posts: 24 Posts
Junior Hindi Translator: 01 Post
- General: 01 Post
Sub Divisional Officer – I: 21 Posts
- General: 12 Posts
- OBC: 05 Posts
- SC: 03 Posts
- ST: 01 Post
- ESM: 02 Post
Hindi Typist: 02 Posts
- General: 02 Posts
- For Junior Hindi Translator: Candidate should be between 18 years to 30 years old as on 30.05.2018.
- For Sub Divisional Officer – I: Candidate should be between 18 years to 32 years old as on 30.05.2018.
- For Hindi Typist: Candidate should be between 18 years to 27 years old as on 30.05.2018.
- For Junior Hindi Translator: Master’s degree of a recognized University in Hindi/English as a compulsory/elective subject or as medium of examination at degree level. (Please refer to Official Detail).
- For Sub Divisional Officer – I: Degree in Civil Engineering OR Diploma in Civil Engineering with at least 03 years experience in respective field.
- For Hindi Typist: Matriculation or equivalent examination from recognized Board, )Speed of not less than 25 words per minute in Typewriting in Hindi.
Fees: There is no fee for applicants.
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply in prescribed application format along with self-attested copies of testimonials. The applicants need to be send their filled application form to Principal Director, Defence Estates, Southern Command, Near ECHS Polyclinic, Kondhwa Road, Pune (Maharashtra)-411040.
- Closure Date: 15.05.2018
- For candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Laddakh, SubDivision of Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti, District of Panaji, Sub-Division of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep are given Two weeks extra time to submit the application i.e. 30.05.2018.