RBI Recruitment 2019:- Reserve Bank of India has released a recruitment notification for filling up 199 posts of Officer Grade B. Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 21.09.2019 to 11.10.2019. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……..
Total No. of the Posts: 199
|Post Name - Officer Grade B (General)|
|Post Name - Officer Grade B (DEPR)|
|Post Name - Officer Grade B (DSIM)|
- For General: Born not earlier than 02.09.1989 and not later than 01.09.1998. (both dates inclusive)
- For OBC: Born not earlier than 02.09.1986 and not later than 01.09.1998. (both dates inclusive)
- For SC/ST: Born not earlier than 02.09.1984 and not later than 01.09.1998. (both dates inclusive)
- For Officer (General): Bachelor Degree in with minimum 60% aggregate (55% for SC/ST).
- For Officer (DEPR): Master Degree in Economics/Econometrics/Quantative Economics/Mathematical economics/Integrated Economics/Finance with minimum 55% marks in aggregate (50% for SC/ST)
- For Officer (DSIM): Master Degree in Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/Mathematical Economics/Econometrics/Statistics & Informatics with minimum 55% marks in aggregate (50% for SC/ST)
Self Declaration (Should be Written by Hand): “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required
Fees: Rs. 850/- for General/OBC/EWS candidates and Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PwD candidates.
Pay Scale: Rs. 35150/-
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in Online Test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online from 21.09.2019 to 11.10.2019 using link given below. The applicant need not to sent their filled application form to Concerned Department
- Start From: 21.09.2019
- Closure Dates: 11.10.2019
- Date of Phase – I Examination: 09.11.2019
- Date of Phase – II Examination: 01.12.2019 to 02.12.2019