RBI Recruitment 2021:- Reserve Bank of India has released a recruitment notification for filling up 322 posts of Officer Grade B. Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 28.01.2021 to 15.02.2021. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……..
Total No. of the Posts: 322
|Post Name - Officer Grade B (General)|
|Post Name - Officer Grade B (DEPR)|
|Post Name - Officer Grade B (DSIM)|
- For General / EWS: Born not earlier than 02.01.1991 and not later than 01.01.2000. (both dates inclusive)
- For OBC: Born not earlier than 02.01.1988 and not later than 01.01.2000. (both dates inclusive)
- For SC / ST: Born not earlier than 02.01.1986 and not later than 01.01.2000. (both dates inclusive)
- For Officer (General): Bachelor Degree in with minimum 60% aggregate (55% for SC / ST).
- For Officer (DEPR): Master Degree in Economics/Econometrics/Quantative Economics/Mathematical economics/Integrated Economics/Finance with minimum 55% marks in aggregate (50% for SC/ST)
- For Officer (DSIM): Master Degree in Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/Mathematical Economics/Econometrics/Statistics & Informatics with minimum 55% marks in aggregate (50% for SC/ST)
Self Declaration (Should be Written by Hand): “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required
Fees: Rs. 850/- for General/OBC/EWS candidates and Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PwD candidates.
Pay Scale: Rs. 35150/-
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in Online Test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online from 28.01.2021 to 15.02.2021 using link given below. The applicant need not to sent their filled application form to Concerned Department
- Start From: 28.01.2021
- Closure Dates: 15.02.2021
- Date of Phase – I Examination: 06.03.2021