RBI Recruitment 2020:- Reserve Bank of India has released a recruitment notification for filling up 926 posts of Assistant in Various Bank. Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 23.12.2019 to 24.01.2020. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……..
Name of the Post: Assistant
- General: 473 Posts
- EWS: 83 Posts
- OBC: 192 Posts
- SC: 98 Posts
- ST: 80 Posts
- For General: Born not earlier than 02.12.1991 and not later than 01.12.1999. (both dates inclusive)
- For OBC: Born not earlier than 02.12.1988 and not later than 01.12.1999. (both dates inclusive)
- For SC / ST: Born not earlier than 02.12.1986 and not later than 01.12.1999. (both dates inclusive)
Qualification: Bachelor Degree in any stream with 50% marks (Only Pass for SC / ST / PwD candidates)
Fees: Rs. 450/- for General / OBC / EWS candidates & Rs. 50/- for SC / ST / PwD / ESM candidates.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in the Preliminary Examination (Multiple Choice Question), Main Examination (Test) & Language Proficiency Test.
Pay Scale: Rs. 14650 – Rs. 36091/-
Self Declaration (Should be Written by Hand): I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 23.12.2019 to 24.01.2020 using given link below. Candidates are advised to read the Official Detail carefully before applying online.
- Start from: 23.12.2019
- Closure Date: 24.01.2020 (Again Extended)
- Date of Preliminary Examination: 14.02.2020 to 15.02.2020
- Date of Main Examination: 22.11.2020