Rangapahar Army Rally Open Bharti Apr 2020:- Indian Army has released a recruitment notification under the aegis of Headquarters Recruiting Zone, Rangapahar will be conducted by Army Recruiting Office, Rangapahar from 01.04.2020 to 04.04.2020 at Bhagat Stadium, Rangapahar Military Station, Dimapur (Nagaland) to enroll eligible candidates into the Indian Army from district of All District of Nagaland. Eligible/Interested candidates can apply online from 01.02.2020 to 16.03.2020. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……
Distt. Covered: All District of Nagaland
Category being Screened: Soldier General Duty, Clerk, Soldier VET , Soldier Technical, & Tradesman
- For General Duty: Born not earlier than 01.10.1999 and not later than 01.04.2003. (both dates inclusive)
- For Soldier Technical, Soldier Clerk /Store Keeper, Soldier Tradesman: Born not earlier than 01.10.1997 and not later than 01.04.2003. (both dates inclusive)
- For Soldier General Duty: SSLC/Matric with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject.
- For Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical (All Arms): Intermediate (10+2) Pass with min 60% marks in aggregate and min 50% in each subject. Securing 50% in English and Maths/Accounts/Book keeping in Class 12th is mandatory.
- For Technical (Technical Arms – Arty, Army Air Defence): 10+2/Intermediate Exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
- For Soldier Tradesmen (10th): 10th/ITI (Except Syce, Mess Keeper and House Keeper-who may be 8th pass).
- For Soldier Tradesmen (8th): Class 8th Simple Pass (for Sycem House Keeper & Mess Keeper)
- For Soldier Nursing Assistant & Tech Dresser: 10+2/Intermediate Exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with min 50% marks in aggregate and min 40% in each subject. In case the candidate has a BSc Degree with (Botany/Zoology/Bio-Science) and English, the stipulation of percentage in Class-XII is waived off. However, the candidate should have studied all the four specified subjects in Class XII also.
- For Soldier Tech (Avn & Amn Examiner): 10+2/Intermediate Exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with min 50% marks in aggregate and min 40% in each subject. OR Three years Diploma in Engg (Mech/Elect/Automobiles/Cmptr Science Mechanical Engg and Electronic & Instrumentation Engg) from a recognized polytechnic/Instt.
Fees: There is no application fee for applicants.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the performance in Physical Fitness Test (PFT), Physical Measurement, Medical Test & Written Test.
Pay Scale: As per Indian Army Rules.
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 01.02.2020 to 16.03.2020 using given link below. The applicants need not to be sent their filled application form to concerned department.
- Date of Online Registration: 01.02.2020 to 16.03.2020
- Date of Rally: 01.04.2020 to 04.04.2020
- Date of Admit Card Available: 17.03.2020 to 18.03.2020