RCRB Assistant Recruitment 2021:- Rajasthan Cooperative Recruitment Board has released a recruitment notification for filling up 503 posts of General Manager, Assistant Account Officer, Boiler Operator & Various Post. Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 29.01.2021 to 26.02.2021. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……
Total No. of the Posts: 503
Name of the Posts:
- General Manager: 04 Posts
- Deputy Manager: 27 Posts
- Assistant Manager: 96 Posts
- Assistant Account Officer II: 01 Post
- Assistant Dairy Chemist: 10 Posts
- Boiler Operator (I): 09 Posts
- Boiler Operator (II): 22 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 01 Post
- Lab Assistant: 46 Posts
- Dairy Technician: 31 Posts
- Electrician: 23 Posts
- Junior Accountant/ Purchase/Store Supervisor: 48 Posts
- Plant Operator-II: 77 Posts
- Livestock Supervisor-II: 07 Posts
- Refrigeration Operator: 20 Posts
- Fitter: 15 Posts
- Welder: 06 Posts
- Helper: 27 Posts
- Dairy Supervisor III: 13 Posts
- Village Extension Worker / Dairy Supervisor: 20 Posts
Age Limit: Born not earlier than 02.07.1981 and not later than 01.07.2000. (both dates inclusive)
- For General Manager: Master Degree in Dairy Science / Micro Biology or its equivalent with 10 Years Experience.
- For Deputy Manager: Master Degree in Dairy Science / Microbiology / Chemistry, Dairy Technology or equivalent, with 05 of working experience
- For Assistant Manager: Master Degree in Dairy Science/ Microbiology/ Chemistry, Dairy Technology or equivalent with two years experience.
- For Assistant Account Officer II: Master Degree in Commerce with 50% marks and 5 Year Experience.
- For Assistant Dairy Chemist: M.Sc. in Chemistry or equivalent with Two Years Experience in Laboratory.
- For Boiler Operator (I): A Grade Boiler Attendance Certificate with Two Years Experience.
- For Boiler Operator (II): B Grade Boiler Attendance Certificate with 2 Years Experience.
- For Junior Engineer (Civil): B.E (Civil) or equivalent / Diploma in Civil Engg. with 2 Years Experience.
- For Lab Assistant: Bachelor Degree in Science with Chemistry as a subject with 2 Years Experience.
- For Dairy Technician: Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering OR Diploma in Dairy Technology Instrumentation.
- For Electrician: Certificate in ITI with Two Years of practical experience
- For Junior Accountant/ Purchase/ Store Supervisor: Bachelor Degree in Commerce with 50% marks and 3 Years Experience.
- For Plant Operator-II: Certificate in ITI.
- For Livestock Supervisor-II: Intermediate (10+2) passed in Science stream with One Year Certificate course for Stockman / Compounder from Animal Husbandry School.
- For Refrigeration Operator: Diploma In Engg./Refrigeration / Certificate from ITI with 4 Years Experience in Ammonia Refrigeration Plant in Dairy.
- For Fitter: Certificate from ITI with Two Years Practical Experience.
- For Welder: Certificate from ITI with Two Years Practical Experience.
- For Helper – Middle (8th) Class Pass.
- For Dairy Supervisor III & Village Extension Worker / Dairy Supervisor: Intermediate (10+2) with 3 Years Experience of working as Secretary of a Dairy Co-Operative Society.
Fees: Rs. 1200/- for General / OBC / EWS candidates and Rs. 600/- for SC / ST / PwD candidates..
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in the Written Test.
Pay Scale: As per Rajasthan Co-Operative Bank Rules.
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 29.01.2021 to 26.02.2021 using given link below. Candidates are advised to read the Official Detail carefully before applying online.
Self Declaration(Should be Written by Hand): I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.
- Start from: 29.01.2021
- Closure Date: 26.02.2021