Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment:- Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts under High Court of Punjab and Haryana (S.S.S.C.) on behalf of the District and Sessions Judges in the State of Haryana has released a recruitment notification for filling up 22 posts of Driver. Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 23.09.2019 to 22.10.2019. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……..
Name of the Post: Driver
- Haryana Court: 08 Posts
- General: 08 Posts
- Punjab Court: 14 Posts
- General: 04 Posts
- SC: 10 Posts
- For Haryana Court: Born not earlier than 02.01.1977 and not later than 01.01.2001. (both dates inclusive)
- For Punjab Court General Candidates: Born not earlier than 02.01.1982 and not later than 01.01.2001. (both dates inclusive)
- For Punjab SC Candidates: Born not earlier than 02.01.1977 and not later than 01.01.2001. (both dates inclusive)
Qualification: Middle (08th) passed and should have Driving Licence for Light Transport Vehicle (L.T.V) and two years experience of driving a car.
Fees: Rs. 750/- for General Male candidates, Rs. 375/- for General Female candidates and Rs. 200/- for SC candidates of Punjab.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in Written Test and Driving Test.
Pay Scale: As per Punjab & Haryana High Court Rules.
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 23.09.2019 to 22.10.2019 suing given link below. Candidates are advised to read the official detail carefully before applying online.
- Start from: 23.09.2019
- Last Date to Complete Step-I: 22.10.2019
- Last Date to Update Fee Detail: 24.10.2019
- Last Date to Complete Step-II: 25.10.2019
- Last Date to Editing Application Form: 25.10.2019
- Date of Written Test and Practical Test: December 2019 to February 2020.