Pithorgarh Army Rally Open Bharti Feb 2021:- Indian Army has released a recruitment notification under the aegis of Headquarters Recruiting Zone, Phitorgarhwill be conducted by Army Recruiting Office, Pithorgarh from 15.02.2021 to 23.02.2021 at The Kumaon Regimental Centre Ranikhet to enroll eligible candidates into the Indian Army from district of Uttrakhand i.z. Pithoragarh and Champawat. Eligible/Interested candidates can apply online from 17.12.2020 to 30.01.2021. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……
Distt. Covered: Pithoragarh and Champawat
Category being Screened: Soldier General Duty, Technical, Clerk & Tradesman
- For General Duty: Born not earlier than 01.10.1999 and not later than 01.04.2003. (both dates inclusive)
- Soldier Clerk & Tradesman: Born not earlier than 01.10.1997 and not later than 01.04.2003. (both dates inclusive)
- For Soldier General Duty: SSLC / Matric with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject.
- For Soldier Clerk: Intermediate (10+2) Pass with min 60% marks in aggregate and min 50% in each subject. Securing 50% in English and Maths/Accounts/Book keeping in Class 12th is mandatory.
- For Soldier Technical: 10+2 / Intermediate exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with min 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject.
- For Soldier Tradesmen (10th): 10th Pass No stipulation in aggregated percentage but should have scored minimum 33% in each subject.
Fees: There is no application fee for applicants.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the performance in Physical Fitness Test (PFT), Physical Measurement, Medical Test & Written Test.
Pay Scale: As per Indian Army Rules.
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 17.12.2020 to 30.01.2021 using given link below. The applicants need not to be sent their filled application form to concerned department.
- Start from: 17.12.2020
- Closure Date: 30.01.2021
- Date of Rally: 15.02.2021 to 23.02.2021