© 2018 – 2020 Speed Job. All Rights Reserved.
PGI B.Sc Nursing (Post Basic) & M.Sc Nursing:- Pt. B.D.Sharma University of Health Science, Rohtak has released a admission notification for the course of B.Sc Nursing (Post Basic) & M.Sc Nursing. Eligible Students can apply in prescribed application format from 20.08.2019 to 12.09.2019. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, admission process & how to apply are given below……..
Name of the Course:
- B.Sc Nursing (Post Basic) – 02 years
- M.Sc Nursing – 02 years
List of Private Unaided Nursing Institutions:
- B.D.M. Nursing College, Chhuchhakwas (Jhajjar)
- Bhai Surender Kumar Memorial Nursing School, Jind
- Birender Singh Nursing College, Uchana (Jind)
- Dr. Jai Parkash Sharma Memorial College of Nursing, Yamuna Nagar
- Florence school & College of Nursing Ballabhgarh, Faridabad
- Gandhi College of Nursing, G.T. Road, Bye Pass, Karnal.
- Geeta Niketan Nursing School, Loharu Road, charkha Dadri (Bhiwani)
- Happy Child College of Nursing, Mahalna Road, Sonipat
- Haryana College of Nursing, Ellenabad, Sirsa
- Indus College of Nursing, Khandi Kheri, Hisar
- KVM Nursing College, Ladhot Road, Rohtak
- Kailash Institute of Health & Medical Science Vill- Chandikotla (Panchkula)
- Maharaja Agrasen Nursing College, Agroha
- Mahabir College of Nursing, Bullana Hisar Road, Ambala City
- National College of Nursing, Dhani Garan Road, Barwala, (Hisar)
- Rural Nursing Training Institute, VPO Barwasni, Hullari More, Sonepat
- Satya College of Nursing, VPO Sisarkhas, Teh. Meham (Rohtak)
- Shaheed Baba Deep Singh College of Nursing, Ratia (Fatehabad)
- Shaheed Udham Singh College of Nursing, Ratia, Fatehabad
- Swami Vivekanand Nursing College, Jagadhri (Yamuna Nagar)
- Ved Nursing College (Barauli) Panipat.
- Vidyawati Colloge of Nursing, Near Satnali Chowk, Mohindergarh
- Ideal Medical & Education Centre and College of Nursing, Singhani, Tehsil Loharu, Bhiwani
Age Limit: Born not earlier than 01.01.1998. (both dates inclusive)
- For M.Sc Nursing: B.Sc. Nursing. / B.Sc. Hons. Nursing. / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with minimum of 55% aggregate marks from any College of Nursing recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- For B.Sc Nursing (Post Basic): GNM Diploma from an institute recognized by INC & having State Nurses Registration No. of the parent Council.
Fees: Rs. 2400/- for General candidates and Rs. 600/- for SC/BC candidates. Fees should be paid through Demand Draft in favour of Controller of Finance, Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak payable at Rohtak.
Admission Process: Admission will be based on performance in the Written Test / Merit Base.
How to Apply: Eligible Students can apply prescribed application format along with self attested copies of testimonials. Candidates are advised to read the Official Detail carefully before applying.
- Start from: 20.08.2019
- Closure Date: 12.09.2019
- Date of Entrance Exam: 22.09.2019