B.Sc Nursing Admission in PGIMER, Chandigarh:- Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh has released admission notification to B.Sc Nursing (Post Basic) & B.Sc Nursing (4 years) Session – 2020. Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 20.05.2020 to 20.06.2020. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, admission process & how to apply are given below……..
Total No. of the Seats: 155
Name of the Course:
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) Nursing (4 years)
- General: 47 Seats
- OBC: 25 Seats
- SC: 14 Seats
- ST: 07 Seats
- PwD: 05 Seats
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) Nursing (Post Basic): 62 Seats
- General: 22 Seats
- OBC: 14 Seats
- SC: 07 Seats
- ST: 04 Seats
- PwD: 03 Seats
- PGI Staff: 15 Seats
- For B.Sc Nursing (4 years): Born not earlier than 01.09.1995 and not later than 01.09.2003. (both dates inclusive)
- For B.Sc Nursing (Post Basic): Born not earlier than 01.09.1975 and not later than 01.09.2002. (both dates inclusive)
- For B.Sc Nursing (4 years): Intermediate (10+2) passed with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 50% marks in aggregate. (Candidates appearing in 10+2 examination in April-May, 2020 can also apply)
- For B.Sc (Post Basic): General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) passed with 50% marks and Registered Nurse and Midwife.
Fees: Rs. 1500/- for General / OBC candidates, Rs. 1200/- for SC / ST candidates and There is no fee for PwD candidates.
Admission Process: Admission will be done on the basis of performance in Computer Based Test (CBT).
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 20.05.2020 to 20.06.2020. Candidates are advised to read the Official Detail carefully before applying online.
- Start from: 20.05.2020
- Closure Date: 20.06.2020
- Date of Computer Based Test (CBT): 28.07.2020 (Tuesday)
- Date of Declaration of Result: 07.08.2020
- Date of Submitting (10+2) 12th Certificate: 10.08.2020
- Date of Counseling: 17.08.2020 (11:00 A.M)