© 2018 – 2020 Speed Job. All Rights Reserved.
Patiala Army Rally Open Bharti Aug 2020:- Indian Army has released a recruitment notification under the aegis of Headquarters Recruiting Zone, Patiala will be conducted by Army Recruiting Office, Patiala from 01.08.2020 to 13.08.2020 at 1 ADSR Grounds (Opposite Flying Club, Patiala-Sangrur Road), Patiala to enroll eligible candidates into the Indian Army from Districts of Punjab i.e, Fatehgarh Sahib, Barnala, Mansa, Sangrur and Patiala. Eligible/Interested candidates can apply online from 02.06.2020 to 16.07.2020. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……
Distt. Covered: Fatehgarh Sahib, Barnala, Mansa, Sangrur and Patiala
Category being Screened: Soldier (General Duty), Soldier Technical, Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant (AMC) / Nursing Assistant Veterinary & Soldier Clerk / Store Clerk / Keeper Technical / Inventory Management.
- For Soldier General Duty: Born not earlier than 01.10.1999 and not later than 01.04.2003. (both dates inclusive)
- For Soldier Technical / Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant (AMC) / Nursing Assistant Veterinary: Born not earlier than 01.10.1997 and not later than 01.04.2003. (both dates inclusive)
- For Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical / Inventory Management: Born not earlier than 01.10.1996 and not later than 01.04.2002. (both dates inclusive)
- For Soldier General Duty: SSLC / Matriculation (10th) with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. No percentage required for higher qualification i.e. 10+2 and above
- For Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical / Inventory Management: 10+2/Intermediate Examination Pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science). Should have secured 50% marks in each subject and 60% in aggregate in Class XII. Securing 50% in English and Math/Accounts/Book keeping in Class 12th is mandatory.
- For Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant (AMC) / Nursing Assistant Veterinary: Intermediate (10+2) passed in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
Fees: There is no application fee for applicants.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the performance in Physical Fitness Test (PFT), Physical Measurement, Medical Test & Written Test.
Pay Scale: As per Indian Army Rules.
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 02.06.2020 to 16.07.2020 using given link below. The applicants need not to be sent their filled application form to concerned department.
- Date of Online Registration: 02.06.2020 to 16.07.2020
- Date of Rally: 01.08.2020 to 13.08.2020
- Date of Admit Card Available: 17.07.2020 to 26.07.2020