DLSA Panipat Recruitment 2020:- Office of the Chief Judicial Magistrate-cum-Secretary, District Services Authority, District ADR Centre, Panipat has released a notification for filling up 02 posts of Clerk & Stenographer on contractual basis. Eligible / Interested candidates can apply in prescribed application format on or before 10.02.2020. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……
Name of the Posts:
- Clerk / Ahlmad: 01 Post
- Stenographer: 01 Post
- For General: Born not earlier than 11.02.1978 and not later than 10.02.2002. (both dates inclusive)
- For SC/BC: Born not earlier than 11.02.1973 and not later than 10.02.2002. (both dates inclusive)
- For Clerk / Ahlmad: Bachelor Degree in any stream. Should have typing speed 30 w.p.m in Hindi / English.
- For Stenographer: Bachelor Degree in any stream with 80 w.p.m in Engilsh Shorthand and 15 w.p.m in Transcription and 64 w.p.m in Hindi Shorthand and 11 w.p.m in transcription
Fees: There is no fee for eligible applicants.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in Skill Test & Interview.
Pay Scale: As Per DLSA Panipat Rules
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply in prescribed application format along with attested copies of testimonials. The applicants need to be send their filled application form to District ADR Centre. Ground Floor. District Courts Complex. Panipat (Haryana).
- Closure Date: 10.02.2020 (UPTO – 05:00 P.M)