© 2018 – 2020 Speed Job. All Rights Reserved.
ONGC Recruitment 2020:- Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited has released a recruitment notification for filling up 4142 posts of Trade Apprentice. Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 29.07.2020 to 17.08.2020. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……..
Total No. of the Posts: 4142
Name of the Post: Trade Apprentice
- Northern Sector: 228 Posts
- Mumbai Sector: 764 Posts
- Western Sector: 1579 Posts
- Eastern Sector: 716 Posts
- Southern Sector: 674 Posts
- Central Sector: 221 Posts
- For General: Born not earlier than 17.08.1996 and not later than 17.08.2002. (both dates inclusive)
- For OBC: Born not earlier than 17.08.1993 and not later than 17.08.2002. (both dates inclusive)
- For SC / ST: Born not earlier than 17.08.1991 and not later than 17.08.2002. (both dates inclusive)
- For Accountant: Bachelor Degree in Commerce (B.Com).
- For Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant): Bachelor Degree in Science (B.Sc) with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics / Biology OR Certificate from ITI in Lab Assistant Trade.
- For Civil / Computer Science / Electrical / Electronics and Telecommunication / Electronics / Mechanical: Three years Diploma in Engineering in relevant trade.
- For Computer Operator / Secretarial Assistant / Instrument Mechanic / Information and Communication Technology System Maintenance / Library Assistant / Mechanist / Mechanic Motor Vehicle / Mechanic Diesel / Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic / Draftsman Civil / Electrician / Electronics Mechanic / Fitter / Plumber / Surveyor / Welder: Certificate from ITI in relevant trade.
Fees: There is no fees for all applicants.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Merit List.
Pay Scale: As per ONGC Rules.
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 29.07.2020 to 17.08.2020 using given link below. Candidates are advised to read the Official Detail carefully before applying online.
- Start from: 29.07.2020
- Closure Date: 17.08.2020 (Upto – 06:00 P.M.)
- Date of Uploading Merit List: 07.09.2020 (Changed)